Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | where are my jjba/jojo fans
1 2
@lmao my wife keeps giving me looks because I've been watching enough of it that when I'm cooking dinner, or doing things, I find myself... posing.
@lmao my wife keeps giving me looks because I've been watching enough of it that when I'm cooking dinner, or doing things, I find myself... posing.
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@lmao

Part 3 first and part 5 is the second.
In fact I like the style of the first three parts XD
@lmao

Part 3 first and part 5 is the second.
In fact I like the style of the first three parts XD
z2b4ZaTF.png
@Selnyam whenever i'm out with people and someone wants to take pictures i end up posing like a true jojo and it slips into my conversations too
@Selnyam whenever i'm out with people and someone wants to take pictures i end up posing like a true jojo and it slips into my conversations too
48so.gif
@Selnyam
Haha me too!Sometimes I do poses to my friends and they always look me as a fool
But then I recommend them the comic and they just understand and do it with me XD
@Selnyam
Haha me too!Sometimes I do poses to my friends and they always look me as a fool
But then I recommend them the comic and they just understand and do it with me XD
z2b4ZaTF.png
@ulcerate PART 3 IS ALSO ONE OF MY FAVES!! but i dont really like part 5. part 5's art style is one of my favorites though. i also really love part 6 because of the mix of lingering part 5 art style and the really great story.
@ulcerate PART 3 IS ALSO ONE OF MY FAVES!! but i dont really like part 5. part 5's art style is one of my favorites though. i also really love part 6 because of the mix of lingering part 5 art style and the really great story.
48so.gif
@lmao
hello yes, jojo fan here!!
yeah personally part 6 was my fav because of the stand concepts (like part 3-5 stands were good but i like this stuff to be more abstract) and part 4 is a runner-up because of the colorful characters and episodic nature!

jojo is wonderful..... i'm almost updated w/ part 8 hehe
@lmao
hello yes, jojo fan here!!
yeah personally part 6 was my fav because of the stand concepts (like part 3-5 stands were good but i like this stuff to be more abstract) and part 4 is a runner-up because of the colorful characters and episodic nature!

jojo is wonderful..... i'm almost updated w/ part 8 hehe
2wFjyv0.png
1 2