Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon ORAS
1 2
Oh my geez. I...I... *flops over like a fish* I don't have a 3ds, but just looking at a few nuzlocke's on Youtube almost tempts me to get one.

And then there's the music.

Oh.

My.

FR Deities.

WALLY HAS AN AMAZING THEME. LAIK, I GET SO PUMPED UP (I use when I grind in the coli).
THEN ZINNIA'S BATTLE THEM IS... *uses explosion*
I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY REMAKE D/P/PLAT AND LISTEN TO CYNTHIA'S THEME. LAIK. YUSH.
Gamefreak... *bows*.
Oh my geez. I...I... *flops over like a fish* I don't have a 3ds, but just looking at a few nuzlocke's on Youtube almost tempts me to get one.

And then there's the music.

Oh.

My.

FR Deities.

WALLY HAS AN AMAZING THEME. LAIK, I GET SO PUMPED UP (I use when I grind in the coli).
THEN ZINNIA'S BATTLE THEM IS... *uses explosion*
I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY REMAKE D/P/PLAT AND LISTEN TO CYNTHIA'S THEME. LAIK. YUSH.
Gamefreak... *bows*.
I have a copy and I can't make myself finish it because FE: Awakening is eating up all my time ;n;

And I can't catch that dang shiny zigzagoon. Rage quit.
I have a copy and I can't make myself finish it because FE: Awakening is eating up all my time ;n;

And I can't catch that dang shiny zigzagoon. Rage quit.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@sirleafheart

What is FE: Awakening?
@sirleafheart

What is FE: Awakening?
@Leondragon

Fire Emblem Awakening. I have to date everyone.
@Leondragon

Fire Emblem Awakening. I have to date everyone.
mty1nS3.gif
@sirleafheart

I've heard a bit about it. :3 What exactly is it? (sorry if this is on topic. next sentence will be kinda relevant).

The first time I saw FE was in a nuzlocke comic. Or at least the pokemon in the nuzlocke were gijinka'd and put into FE costumes or cosplays.

http://ky-nim.deviantart.com/art/Nuzlocke-White-Fire-Emblem-GIJINKA-AWAKENING-377736451
@sirleafheart

I've heard a bit about it. :3 What exactly is it? (sorry if this is on topic. next sentence will be kinda relevant).

The first time I saw FE was in a nuzlocke comic. Or at least the pokemon in the nuzlocke were gijinka'd and put into FE costumes or cosplays.

http://ky-nim.deviantart.com/art/Nuzlocke-White-Fire-Emblem-GIJINKA-AWAKENING-377736451
I got it and I was happy.

tbh i haven't finished it yet and i have one gym to go and then go to the elite four and the champion
but
i got fantasy life and

it took over my life. :'(
I got it and I was happy.

tbh i haven't finished it yet and i have one gym to go and then go to the elite four and the champion
but
i got fantasy life and

it took over my life. :'(
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
@arisaArtisan

Pokemon can be time consuming... and very addicting. o-o I usually do it for the plot :3
And wow! >:D You've got this! One gym left! Go team go! (I'm curious, what is your team?)
@arisaArtisan

Pokemon can be time consuming... and very addicting. o-o I usually do it for the plot :3
And wow! >:D You've got this! One gym left! Go team go! (I'm curious, what is your team?)
@Leondragon I don't exactly remember because It's been so long, but I don't have an exact team. I switch around depending on the types I'm going up against.

I know one of my mains though is Sylveon, and I chose Mudkip as my starter so I have Swampert as a definite teammate.
@Leondragon I don't exactly remember because It's been so long, but I don't have an exact team. I switch around depending on the types I'm going up against.

I know one of my mains though is Sylveon, and I chose Mudkip as my starter so I have Swampert as a definite teammate.
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
@ArisaArtisan

Yaaay swampert! >:3
@ArisaArtisan

Yaaay swampert! >:3
@Leondragon

Strategy based game where you play people on a grid with turn based(?) combat. And you can pair people up to form combo attacks sorta things and its amazing ;n;

If you really are interested I suggest you search it up, its one of my favs 3DS games, up there with X and Y, and Kid Icarus
@Leondragon

Strategy based game where you play people on a grid with turn based(?) combat. And you can pair people up to form combo attacks sorta things and its amazing ;n;

If you really are interested I suggest you search it up, its one of my favs 3DS games, up there with X and Y, and Kid Icarus
mty1nS3.gif
1 2