Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ba-baba dook dook dook
Not scary but if it was actually scary it would be The Orphanage kind of scary.
Not scary but if it was actually scary it would be The Orphanage kind of scary.
qvTNuJR.pngZNhRsiG.png
I really loved that movie! I thought it was a lot better than some other psychological metaphor horror~~
I really loved that movie! I thought it was a lot better than some other psychological metaphor horror~~
I thought the metaphor was a tad obvious too early in the plot, and I'm not entirely sure what to make of the ending considering what she did to the dog, but nitpicks aside I really like it. The child actor is amazing, or else the director is amazing at getting just the right shots out of him. And the lighting and set design are perfect.
I thought the metaphor was a tad obvious too early in the plot, and I'm not entirely sure what to make of the ending considering what she did to the dog, but nitpicks aside I really like it. The child actor is amazing, or else the director is amazing at getting just the right shots out of him. And the lighting and set design are perfect.
hey guys is this tik tok
I mean I liked the movie don't get me wrong but they could have tweaked it a little and it would have been amazing.
Also, I absolutely love that child actor. best part of the movie for me.
I mean I liked the movie don't get me wrong but they could have tweaked it a little and it would have been amazing.
Also, I absolutely love that child actor. best part of the movie for me.
qvTNuJR.pngZNhRsiG.png
babadook did scare me but it just made me all depressed for some reason xD I like binge watch movies so i just turned it off half way...the only reason is because of how sad it made me feel, but the acting was great!! xD
babadook did scare me but it just made me all depressed for some reason xD I like binge watch movies so i just turned it off half way...the only reason is because of how sad it made me feel, but the acting was great!! xD
tumblr_neakj6CXTj1qhwp80o1_75sq.gif