Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ikesoren shipping hell
Hello yes please talk to me about ikesoren I have to many feelings on this and everything hurts and everything is simultaneously wonderful.
Hello yes please talk to me about ikesoren I have to many feelings on this and everything hurts and everything is simultaneously wonderful.
F4XLOsg.png
Oh yes, hi, may I join you on these seas?

It's not at all like I've got a complex headcanon for the crazy those two would get into once they leave Tellius. Nope.
Oh yes, hi, may I join you on these seas?

It's not at all like I've got a complex headcanon for the crazy those two would get into once they leave Tellius. Nope.
@Miashin you are most certainly welcome to join me on this journey. A journey for two. A journey so long that we will probably never return.

Please tell me these headcanons. I've had a few ideas of my own. Including a scene that was very much inspired by Lord of the Rings.oops.
@Miashin you are most certainly welcome to join me on this journey. A journey for two. A journey so long that we will probably never return.

Please tell me these headcanons. I've had a few ideas of my own. Including a scene that was very much inspired by Lord of the Rings.oops.
F4XLOsg.png
In my headcanon Ranulf joined them, at least for a bit, because of one of his possible endings.

Things that I've imagined they run into:
Nords, excepth their bear Laguz.
One country where there are no Laguz but in which branded are worshipped (that freaks the daylights out of Soren).
Pirates vs. Fish laguz.
'War Herons.' Is actually swan laguz. Look like herons, not very friendly though.

Eventually they go far enough south and find entire countries of black skinned beorc. This one especially would be fun since they came from a pretty european/white land. Evryone's like, 'whoa Beorc come in types too.'
In my headcanon Ranulf joined them, at least for a bit, because of one of his possible endings.

Things that I've imagined they run into:
Nords, excepth their bear Laguz.
One country where there are no Laguz but in which branded are worshipped (that freaks the daylights out of Soren).
Pirates vs. Fish laguz.
'War Herons.' Is actually swan laguz. Look like herons, not very friendly though.

Eventually they go far enough south and find entire countries of black skinned beorc. This one especially would be fun since they came from a pretty european/white land. Evryone's like, 'whoa Beorc come in types too.'