Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Blah (private discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
:'D totally would keep it in PM but its three of us, possibly more xD you can read if you want, toss suggestions etc...but preference is not.
:'D totally would keep it in PM but its three of us, possibly more xD you can read if you want, toss suggestions etc...but preference is not.
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@Hailey @silencethewolf I might be afk for a bit though o3o
@Hailey @silencethewolf I might be afk for a bit though o3o
@KittersKamala

wait what's happening?

edit: I MISSPELLED YOUR NAME KITTERS. EVERY TIME.
@KittersKamala

wait what's happening?

edit: I MISSPELLED YOUR NAME KITTERS. EVERY TIME.
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@silencethewolf u.u s'okay I usually manage to misspell your name everytime as well. :'D Im just a little faster on the seeing it xD
@silencethewolf u.u s'okay I usually manage to misspell your name everytime as well. :'D Im just a little faster on the seeing it xD
@KittersKamala I might be AFk for awhile as well xD

and HI @silencethewolf :D
@KittersKamala I might be AFk for awhile as well xD

and HI @silencethewolf :D
OKAY I dont personally need anymore pings guys xDDD I keep windows/tabs open >>;;; /messylazyperson
OKAY I dont personally need anymore pings guys xDDD I keep windows/tabs open >>;;; /messylazyperson
Hiya @Hailey ! -- do you want pings or no?

and I'm still not sure what's going on... x)
something to do with the major hatching happening forever from now?
Hiya @Hailey ! -- do you want pings or no?

and I'm still not sure what's going on... x)
something to do with the major hatching happening forever from now?
@silencethewolf I don't mind pings! xD I need it actually because tons of other pings going on tbh

and yes! on new years, Kitters and I want to do a hatching party. a mini one c: we want to organize it and get as much eggs as we can.
@silencethewolf I don't mind pings! xD I need it actually because tons of other pings going on tbh

and yes! on new years, Kitters and I want to do a hatching party. a mini one c: we want to organize it and get as much eggs as we can.
@Hailey

And I should have some space to help out. How many eggs are you guys aiming for?
I have a little more than 2 pages open. I would have more if I could get rid of these genones >.<

so what can i do to help?
@Hailey

And I should have some space to help out. How many eggs are you guys aiming for?
I have a little more than 2 pages open. I would have more if I could get rid of these genones >.<

so what can i do to help?
@silencethewolf I need space as well, but the hatchlings I have up for sale is taking up most of my space, so thats that. xD

You could help by going to the items for sale forums and posting a thread asking if anyones selling or trading their eggs. It doesn't matter what flight, tbh. or you could go into the Ah and look
@silencethewolf I need space as well, but the hatchlings I have up for sale is taking up most of my space, so thats that. xD

You could help by going to the items for sale forums and posting a thread asking if anyones selling or trading their eggs. It doesn't matter what flight, tbh. or you could go into the Ah and look
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8