Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Blah (private discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Kitters you might need to explain things, im not sure i did a very good job.
Kitters you might need to explain things, im not sure i did a very good job.
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
Thanks for the welcome :3

How are you?
Thanks for the welcome :3

How are you?
17539_s.gif
*babbles incoherently* Nice to see you again @graciegra ! :'D I recognize you ;3; we've had dealings before ^^ (do I need to ping you for conversation or are you keeping an eye on the thread? )

Purdy good. OKAY so we're trying to set up a multi-user hatching party for new years :'3 that's about as far as we've gotten.
*babbles incoherently* Nice to see you again @graciegra ! :'D I recognize you ;3; we've had dealings before ^^ (do I need to ping you for conversation or are you keeping an eye on the thread? )

Purdy good. OKAY so we're trying to set up a multi-user hatching party for new years :'3 that's about as far as we've gotten.
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
raaahhh how to make coli more interesting?
raaahhh how to make coli more interesting?
@silencethewolf o: I normally make coli half m computer screen... >>;; and run television shows in the other half. >> thats how I got JangMin to the cusp of level 14 today.
@silencethewolf o: I normally make coli half m computer screen... >>;; and run television shows in the other half. >> thats how I got JangMin to the cusp of level 14 today.
@KittersKamala

Yes please, I usually lost threads haha because seach does not work yet...

Cool :D

And nice to see you again, I can kinda remember your username too, but i dont really know from where
@KittersKamala

Yes please, I usually lost threads haha because seach does not work yet...

Cool :D

And nice to see you again, I can kinda remember your username too, but i dont really know from where
17539_s.gif
@silencethewolf

I watch shows, listen music. Half of the screen is colli and the other half is netflix or tumblr
@silencethewolf

I watch shows, listen music. Half of the screen is colli and the other half is netflix or tumblr
17539_s.gif
@graciegra xDDD same problem I'm having, but I think it might have had to do with a gen1 maybe .___. and if not I'm clueless xD

Have you ever done a hatching party?
@graciegra xDDD same problem I'm having, but I think it might have had to do with a gen1 maybe .___. and if not I'm clueless xD

Have you ever done a hatching party?
I wasnt paying attention to which one but i got a familiar! some kinda shalebuck probs
I wasnt paying attention to which one but i got a familiar! some kinda shalebuck probs
@silencethewolf ._____. I didnt get a SINGLE familiar all day.
@silencethewolf ._____. I didnt get a SINGLE familiar all day.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8