Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59
@FrostySlytherin
Go for it. Kanaya's actually my favorite troll, so y'know, I have no qualms with this lol
@Farrengold
Quite the acrobatic little grape, isn't it.
@FrostySlytherin
Go for it. Kanaya's actually my favorite troll, so y'know, I have no qualms with this lol
@Farrengold
Quite the acrobatic little grape, isn't it.
@FrostySlytherin I am in the EXACT SAME BOAT with the newbie thing, and the waiting forever. I used to do a lot of Mass Effect Roleplay on tumblr, but I've been a part of a forum writing site for pretty much anything, you name it, minus horse RPs. I was on a warriors site pretty recently for nostalgia purposes but school started and I had to stop. :/ But yeah I'm the same way hahaha!
@FrostySlytherin I am in the EXACT SAME BOAT with the newbie thing, and the waiting forever. I used to do a lot of Mass Effect Roleplay on tumblr, but I've been a part of a forum writing site for pretty much anything, you name it, minus horse RPs. I was on a warriors site pretty recently for nostalgia purposes but school started and I had to stop. :/ But yeah I'm the same way hahaha!
kengee3_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yxi.png
@Zorothar

The grape saw all its vinemates disappear into the hatch and decided, "Not me!"
@Zorothar

The grape saw all its vinemates disappear into the hatch and decided, "Not me!"
Sorrel
ze / zer / zerself
borb_2smol.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifcoatl_banner.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifborb_smol.png
@Farrengold
Can ya blame it?
I mean, I'd devour legions of its deliciously fleshy vinemates any day of the week. Not exactly anything's favorite way to go, though, now is it?
@Farrengold
Can ya blame it?
I mean, I'd devour legions of its deliciously fleshy vinemates any day of the week. Not exactly anything's favorite way to go, though, now is it?
Did someone say my name?

So those updates were totally worth the year long wait weren't they. [Is everyone here updated? I don't want to spoil anything.]
Did someone say my name?

So those updates were totally worth the year long wait weren't they. [Is everyone here updated? I don't want to spoil anything.]
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@sirleafheart yeah, the yaoi was especially worthwhile *sincerity*

I'm up to date although I've pretty much forgotten everything from before the pause lmao
@sirleafheart yeah, the yaoi was especially worthwhile *sincerity*

I'm up to date although I've pretty much forgotten everything from before the pause lmao
Flamerest Embers Fir Branch Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Fishing Net Leafy Impression
SPOILERS
@SirLeafheart
I am indeed up to date! ****** ' cascade 2.0, though. 8 major character deaths.
#Vriskaconfirmed
SPOILERS
@SirLeafheart
I am indeed up to date! ****** ' cascade 2.0, though. 8 major character deaths.
#Vriskaconfirmed
Fellow homestuck reporting for dooty.

I mean duty.

Still bawling over some of the stuff from the upd8...oh god the upd8. Though I also fistpumped at one death oh gog and gladekeeper I am terrible.

*half-related: I'm totally doing a Transformers Armada x Homestuck crossover but I still haven't finished half of the titles and stuff even*
Fellow homestuck reporting for dooty.

I mean duty.

Still bawling over some of the stuff from the upd8...oh god the upd8. Though I also fistpumped at one death oh gog and gladekeeper I am terrible.

*half-related: I'm totally doing a Transformers Armada x Homestuck crossover but I still haven't finished half of the titles and stuff even*
rlfh5f.jpg
@Meezerqueen
Wat
Transformers and homestuck?
That'll be interesting o.o
@Meezerqueen
Wat
Transformers and homestuck?
That'll be interesting o.o
That yaoi was totally worth the year tbh.

Everyone is dead. Again. For real this time. Poor John doesn't know what's coming for him.
That yaoi was totally worth the year tbh.

Everyone is dead. Again. For real this time. Poor John doesn't know what's coming for him.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59