Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls! (TROHM)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
YOOOOOOOOO YAY FOR A FR GRAVITY FALLS FANDOM!! :'D
YOOOOOOOOO YAY FOR A FR GRAVITY FALLS FANDOM!! :'D
XTgWYyz.png
plague1_zps841fda19.png
regarding my stance on dipifica after this episode, click here (it's a gif but i has a swear on it so i'm linking it instead of posting it) and Grenda! omg it made me so happy that marius said that SHE was out of HIS league ;;U;;
regarding my stance on dipifica after this episode, click here (it's a gif but i has a swear on it so i'm linking it instead of posting it) and Grenda! omg it made me so happy that marius said that SHE was out of HIS league ;;U;;
d4nYyHf.png
Hhhhhhhh the latest episode

I feel so much for pacifica now.

I mean what kind of parent use Pavlovian training on their child?? That hurt my feelers.

I mean what kind of parent use Pavlovian training on their child?? That hurt my feelers.
11 Elements Nesting! Hey, check out my art shop! ♡
HAY GUYS I was summoned by this thread because Grunkle Snapper :D

I absolutely LOVED this episode. Just like the Love God with Robbie, Dippers adversaries actually have a heart and all of them are very 3D characters.

WARNING ATOMIC KAMIKAZE FEELS AND SPOILERS AHEAD

At first I was like oh god rich b1+ch Paris Hilton stuff with Pacifica, but in reality the poor thing was actually nothing more than a show dog for her parents. Astounding how in places you THINK someone is privileged they're abused really bad--you can see she's actually pretty cool but was mentally tortured to hold up a high bar and not to be socialized with anyone below billionaire status. I could see the huge change in her during Golf Wars where her abuse is hinted at and actually learning to lax and enjoy life rather than be uppity--lol I use dogs a lot in analogies but it's like when you bring a seemingly vicious alpha into the dog park, but once the leash is gone and they get used to it, they fit in really well!

I have a very Dipper-personality emotionally, protectively and righteous wise...as well as the grudges... But I have to say what Pacifica was going through reallllly resonates with me. I'm not upper class by any means, but we happen to be the unfortunate "glue" that holds a huge family together, and as an only child with a well known father known to help people, all eyes are on ME. And it sucked because when I went below the high bar of standards, I would be shamed. So when Pacifica rather than getting slapped was shamed like a dog with the little dingy bell, I felt that pain right there.

Especially one part of the white side of my family, who tend to say YOURE A LOSER IF YOU DONT HAVE A CAREER, where I'm terrified to tell them I'm unemployed because already I see the noses wrinkling. I'm literally terrified of one of my cousins who's REVERED because he's a rich *** physical therapist, and he publicly shamed me when I needed help the most.

But it was really beautiful seeing Pacifica break the chain, because I know what it feels like now when I did that. Independence. Freedom! And it was really nice to see her genuinely happy to hang with Dipper. This episode made me so happy on so many levels and congratulations to Alex for making such 3D peeps! Also CONGRATULATIONS GRENDA!!!!!

Anyway nearly died laughing with the possessed animals, the bear trying to walk and when the dad (great job by Nathan btw) was like "psst we gon eat the butler". I'm literally so excited to see our favorite Dorito again! *slams desk* WHY THREE WEEKS. WHYYYYY
HAY GUYS I was summoned by this thread because Grunkle Snapper :D

I absolutely LOVED this episode. Just like the Love God with Robbie, Dippers adversaries actually have a heart and all of them are very 3D characters.

WARNING ATOMIC KAMIKAZE FEELS AND SPOILERS AHEAD

At first I was like oh god rich b1+ch Paris Hilton stuff with Pacifica, but in reality the poor thing was actually nothing more than a show dog for her parents. Astounding how in places you THINK someone is privileged they're abused really bad--you can see she's actually pretty cool but was mentally tortured to hold up a high bar and not to be socialized with anyone below billionaire status. I could see the huge change in her during Golf Wars where her abuse is hinted at and actually learning to lax and enjoy life rather than be uppity--lol I use dogs a lot in analogies but it's like when you bring a seemingly vicious alpha into the dog park, but once the leash is gone and they get used to it, they fit in really well!

I have a very Dipper-personality emotionally, protectively and righteous wise...as well as the grudges... But I have to say what Pacifica was going through reallllly resonates with me. I'm not upper class by any means, but we happen to be the unfortunate "glue" that holds a huge family together, and as an only child with a well known father known to help people, all eyes are on ME. And it sucked because when I went below the high bar of standards, I would be shamed. So when Pacifica rather than getting slapped was shamed like a dog with the little dingy bell, I felt that pain right there.

Especially one part of the white side of my family, who tend to say YOURE A LOSER IF YOU DONT HAVE A CAREER, where I'm terrified to tell them I'm unemployed because already I see the noses wrinkling. I'm literally terrified of one of my cousins who's REVERED because he's a rich *** physical therapist, and he publicly shamed me when I needed help the most.

But it was really beautiful seeing Pacifica break the chain, because I know what it feels like now when I did that. Independence. Freedom! And it was really nice to see her genuinely happy to hang with Dipper. This episode made me so happy on so many levels and congratulations to Alex for making such 3D peeps! Also CONGRATULATIONS GRENDA!!!!!

Anyway nearly died laughing with the possessed animals, the bear trying to walk and when the dad (great job by Nathan btw) was like "psst we gon eat the butler". I'm literally so excited to see our favorite Dorito again! *slams desk* WHY THREE WEEKS. WHYYYYY
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
[quote name="Danichuu" date="2015-02-17 16:14:50"]Hhhhhhhh the latest episode I feel so much for pacifica now. I mean what kind of parent use Pavlovian training on their child?? That hurt my feelers.[/quote] Jesus glad she got her butt out of that chain of misery, I was shamed too but if my parents used an effin bell screw ethics, I'm turning their face backwards.
Danichuu wrote on 2015-02-17 16:14:50:

Jesus glad she got her butt out of that chain of misery, I was shamed too but if my parents used an effin bell screw ethics, I'm turning their face backwards.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
*RISES FROM THE DEPTHS OF NOT-WATCHING-GF-HELL*

HELLO I AM ALIVE

Honestly, I could never find it in me to actually hate characters. I disliked Pacifica, really I did. But you know what? What's amazing about Gravity Falls is that even though the fast pace and faster character development is so blatant to the point of it being a bit cliche (imo), the direction of said character development is very positive and heartwarming. Couldn't help myself but smile because the characters are having their depths explored and their faults built on and remedied, and it's being done wonderfully.

So yeah. BASICALLY... EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND I CANNOT FULLY EXPRESS MY AWE AT THE SHOW THAT'S IT 'TIL THE NEXT EPISODE GUYS
*RISES FROM THE DEPTHS OF NOT-WATCHING-GF-HELL*

HELLO I AM ALIVE

Honestly, I could never find it in me to actually hate characters. I disliked Pacifica, really I did. But you know what? What's amazing about Gravity Falls is that even though the fast pace and faster character development is so blatant to the point of it being a bit cliche (imo), the direction of said character development is very positive and heartwarming. Couldn't help myself but smile because the characters are having their depths explored and their faults built on and remedied, and it's being done wonderfully.

So yeah. BASICALLY... EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND I CANNOT FULLY EXPRESS MY AWE AT THE SHOW THAT'S IT 'TIL THE NEXT EPISODE GUYS
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Soo... Have any of you seen the new teaser?
Here is you haven't.
And oh boy, this gon be good.
Ş̶̱̕t̯̪̳͍͔͜͢a̵̶̼̜̝̖̩̜̼̕n̞͔̙͢ ̶̶̘̭̱͈̘i̷̴͖͘s̛̙͙ ̸͎̩̀͘n̗͈͈͝o̵̫̣͕͘t͓͠͡ ̵̦̮̮̙̜̣̩͉͜w͜͏̙̖̖h̲͖a̸͙͕͙̬̫͡͝t̵͈̤̠̼̬͓̤͎ ̨̣̗͎̻̣̲̥̩h̸͉̖̀ȩ͔̻̮̥̜͙̕͘ ̝̦̹͉̣̣̯͠͝s̺̟̗ȩ̹̭͔e҉̠̩͝ͅm̟̮̝͈͘ṣ̲̫̝̣̟̱̱͟.̩̯̟̜͕
Soo... Have any of you seen the new teaser?
Here is you haven't.
And oh boy, this gon be good.
Ş̶̱̕t̯̪̳͍͔͜͢a̵̶̼̜̝̖̩̜̼̕n̞͔̙͢ ̶̶̘̭̱͈̘i̷̴͖͘s̛̙͙ ̸͎̩̀͘n̗͈͈͝o̵̫̣͕͘t͓͠͡ ̵̦̮̮̙̜̣̩͉͜w͜͏̙̖̖h̲͖a̸͙͕͙̬̫͡͝t̵͈̤̠̼̬͓̤͎ ̨̣̗͎̻̣̲̥̩h̸͉̖̀ȩ͔̻̮̥̜͙̕͘ ̝̦̹͉̣̣̯͠͝s̺̟̗ȩ̹̭͔e҉̠̩͝ͅm̟̮̝͈͘ṣ̲̫̝̣̟̱̱͟.̩̯̟̜͕
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers HHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE BECAUSE OF THE TEASER HELL YEAH

This next episode is gonna be a bomb falling out of the sky. We are in point-blank range of the blast. ||D
@Ciphers HHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO HYPED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE BECAUSE OF THE TEASER HELL YEAH

This next episode is gonna be a bomb falling out of the sky. We are in point-blank range of the blast. ||D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon
There's also this clip.

"What did I do to warrant this much arresting?"

I really can't wait!
@Steffon
There's also this clip.

"What did I do to warrant this much arresting?"

I really can't wait!
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
lightning_banner.png
Gonna bump this back up. It's relevant now, yes?

Tomorrow's the big day! Look how the time ticks by...
Gonna bump this back up. It's relevant now, yes?

Tomorrow's the big day! Look how the time ticks by...
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
lightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21