Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls! (TROHM)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@atomikamikaze OMG THAT IS A GREAT GRUNKLE STAN omg I am SO stoked for this haunted mansion ep! ;U;
@atomikamikaze OMG THAT IS A GREAT GRUNKLE STAN omg I am SO stoked for this haunted mansion ep! ;U;
d4nYyHf.png
Hello, hello.
With the coming of the new episode I'm going to bring this back up!
(The hiatus is over, rejoice!)
Hello, hello.
With the coming of the new episode I'm going to bring this back up!
(The hiatus is over, rejoice!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Hmmm im going to have to get back into gravity falls.
Hmmm im going to have to get back into gravity falls.
NXwxhXo.png
SO HOW 'BOUT THAT EPISODE. [img]http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg406/Cedarstream/hnnnnnnggggg_zpscscswcwy.gif[/img] [img]http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg406/Cedarstream/wut_zpsvdop5mkd.gif[/img] [img]http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg406/Cedarstream/sock%20dipper%20MMMMMMMMMMM_zpsqesyij0s.gif[/img]
SO HOW 'BOUT THAT EPISODE.
hnnnnnnggggg_zpscscswcwy.gif
wut_zpsvdop5mkd.gif
sock%20dipper%20MMMMMMMMMMM_zpsqesyij0s.gif
d4nYyHf.png
@atomikamikaze
thats a rly good stan omg

(im afandomaday's not-so-rad younger sister by the way. yes. hello. nice to meet you.)
@atomikamikaze
thats a rly good stan omg

(im afandomaday's not-so-rad younger sister by the way. yes. hello. nice to meet you.)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@opalwhisker
A+ GIFS/GIF USAGE
puppet dipper tho. omg
@opalwhisker
A+ GIFS/GIF USAGE
puppet dipper tho. omg
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@Opalwhisker
Yes! (That first one describes me so well right now.)

So many things happened this episode, especially in the the last 30 seconds(The tapestry!). And references back to other things.

Then the next episode...
Too bad we have to wait 3 weeks for it!
@Opalwhisker
Yes! (That first one describes me so well right now.)

So many things happened this episode, especially in the the last 30 seconds(The tapestry!). And references back to other things.

Then the next episode...
Too bad we have to wait 3 weeks for it!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
That was supposed to be a filler episode!!!!
That was supposed to be a filler episode!!!!
NBeoOgB.png
Does anyone else just really love Pacifica after last night's episode???? bc that's how I'm feeling
Does anyone else just really love Pacifica after last night's episode???? bc that's how I'm feeling
i really liked how they gave pacifica sort of a redemption from just being the richy snob girl, they actually showed the emotional abuse that she faces at home and im really proud how she was able to stand up for herself in the end! (but wth was up with that bell though, i really don't want to know why she's so scared of it. AND GEEZ BILL AT THE END, THE TAPESTRY, WHY DO THEY HAVE THAT? WTH? I KNEW THE APOCALYPSE WAS COMING BUT THAT LITTLE TEASER WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TILL MAY 9th "Not what he seem"!! )
i really liked how they gave pacifica sort of a redemption from just being the richy snob girl, they actually showed the emotional abuse that she faces at home and im really proud how she was able to stand up for herself in the end! (but wth was up with that bell though, i really don't want to know why she's so scared of it. AND GEEZ BILL AT THE END, THE TAPESTRY, WHY DO THEY HAVE THAT? WTH? I KNEW THE APOCALYPSE WAS COMING BUT THAT LITTLE TEASER WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TILL MAY 9th "Not what he seem"!! )
tumblr_inline_nbar29aAIw1r31d0v.gif
WELCOME TO THE DREAMSCAPE KID
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21