Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [RESULTS] What's your gender?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

@Hare Awesome! The more the merrier. However, responses from binary folks are also very welcome - I'm hoping we can get an accurate pie chart, but I don't know how likely that is because nonbinary people like to fill in surveys about gender so I'm thinking it may well be skewed. :S I'll be this will be promoted by nonbinary people more than binary people.

@Hare Awesome! The more the merrier. However, responses from binary folks are also very welcome - I'm hoping we can get an accurate pie chart, but I don't know how likely that is because nonbinary people like to fill in surveys about gender so I'm thinking it may well be skewed. :S I'll be this will be promoted by nonbinary people more than binary people.
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019

Shout out to the person who's nonbinary and has recently had top surgery - I'm getting top surgery sometime soon too and I CANNOT WAIT.

Shout out to the person who's nonbinary and has recently had top surgery - I'm getting top surgery sometime soon too and I CANNOT WAIT.
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl helloooo! :P I have been slacking from FR for a while, but a gender survey is enough to bring me back! :D
@Cassolotl helloooo! :P I have been slacking from FR for a while, but a gender survey is enough to bring me back! :D

@WatchKeyPhone Ha! Glad to hear it. :D Also your Hatchery is gorgeous, your dragons are very pretty.

@WatchKeyPhone Ha! Glad to hear it. :D Also your Hatchery is gorgeous, your dragons are very pretty.
dNCLmdm.png
~
In case anyone is curious, there's been 24 responses so far. :)
In case anyone is curious, there's been 24 responses so far. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Fascinating. Demographic studies always pique my curiosity. I'd love to see the results.
Fascinating. Demographic studies always pique my curiosity. I'd love to see the results.
Will they read of us with sadness, or the seeds that we let grow?
This should be interesting. I'd like to be pinged for the results, please!
This should be interesting. I'd like to be pinged for the results, please!
ACWh8m8.png

@thesynthlord @Rohan I will add you both now. Thank you! :)

@thesynthlord @Rohan I will add you both now. Thank you! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Ping me as well, please?
Ping me as well, please?
@Cassolotl Thank you very much!
@Cassolotl Thank you very much!
Will they read of us with sadness, or the seeds that we let grow?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10