Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Male, Female, or Nonbinary?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
I can't remember if I've already replied to this thread or not but the title is unfamiliar. I'm non-binary, neutrois to be specific. :)
I can't remember if I've already replied to this thread or not but the title is unfamiliar. I'm non-binary, neutrois to be specific. :)

Not a shared account, a system. We'll be signing off and using plural pronouns sometimes.
(infolink)

they/them (plural) | FR +2
FWdhtBF2.png
I feel like I've posted here before but I'm genderfluid. Although, I'm more likely to identify as female half of the time since that's what I am biologically and that's how I've grown up.

@Stefon

Ah, guys clothes. The best kind of clothes.
I've worn mens clothing since I was about seven. No joke, I literally had a phase where I was wearing polo shirts and cargo pants for like three years. Then when I was about ten, I took up a 90s kid look with a backwards denim hat, fleece sweater, and camo pants. I could have probably passed as a boy and I was so fabulous too. Now I'm really into bowties, button up shirts, and vests. I still wear a lot of girl's clothes though.
I feel like I've posted here before but I'm genderfluid. Although, I'm more likely to identify as female half of the time since that's what I am biologically and that's how I've grown up.

@Stefon

Ah, guys clothes. The best kind of clothes.
I've worn mens clothing since I was about seven. No joke, I literally had a phase where I was wearing polo shirts and cargo pants for like three years. Then when I was about ten, I took up a 90s kid look with a backwards denim hat, fleece sweater, and camo pants. I could have probably passed as a boy and I was so fabulous too. Now I'm really into bowties, button up shirts, and vests. I still wear a lot of girl's clothes though.
flab·ber·gast /ˈflabÉ™rˌɡast/
verb, informal
past tense: flabbergasted; past participle: flabbergasted
surprise (someone) greatly; astonish.
I bet he was flabbergasted with the amount of cheese on his dinner.
Nonbinary. Genderneutral, Genderqueer or Agender specifically. XD
Nonbinary. Genderneutral, Genderqueer or Agender specifically. XD
I'm going to sound ignorant, but I need to know. What's the difference between non-binary, agender, and genderfluid? Obviously there's a difference if people prefer to label themselves one way or another.
I'm going to sound ignorant, but I need to know. What's the difference between non-binary, agender, and genderfluid? Obviously there's a difference if people prefer to label themselves one way or another.
fOSQCIF.pngsb_zps6fudn47r.jpg
Non-binary of some variety, probably bigender
Non-binary of some variety, probably bigender
Check out my hatchery~~
female
female
Non-Binary!
Agender to be specific!

@Stefon
Non-Binary is an umbrella term used by everyone who identifies as an gender outside of binary! Don't worry about sounding ignorant!
Non-Binary!
Agender to be specific!

@Stefon
Non-Binary is an umbrella term used by everyone who identifies as an gender outside of binary! Don't worry about sounding ignorant!
SkZzi5r.png
Female.
Female.
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
I have doubts in the validity of the people who claim themselves as non binary? Like i get transgender being a thing due to gender dysphoria and evidence of transgendered people existing for thousands of years, but i don't understand how someone can have no gender??

Maybe agender/other-gender people don't understand that gender stereotypes are called stereotypes for a reason and think that deviating from their gender norm makes them no longer male or female? Like I don't really understand the concept here?

ps im male
im editing this post 7 years later I was wrong im non binary
I have doubts in the validity of the people who claim themselves as non binary? Like i get transgender being a thing due to gender dysphoria and evidence of transgendered people existing for thousands of years, but i don't understand how someone can have no gender??

Maybe agender/other-gender people don't understand that gender stereotypes are called stereotypes for a reason and think that deviating from their gender norm makes them no longer male or female? Like I don't really understand the concept here?

ps im male
im editing this post 7 years later I was wrong im non binary
Nonbinary.
Nonbinary.
Ax0fBhr.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43