Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sleeping problems?
1 2
@Vaphire
If only we could tip posts. Your is perfect.
@Vaphire
If only we could tip posts. Your is perfect.
@Spectrie
As said before it could be linked with depression, but if you haven't already I would suggest having a thyroid function test (it's a blood test) which could also explain the weight loss.

I've always had trouble sleeping or keeping a sleep schedule, I've always found eating when you intend to wake up most useful, but it can take a week or two to adapt, so wouldn't help much for tomorrow unfortunately.
@Spectrie
As said before it could be linked with depression, but if you haven't already I would suggest having a thyroid function test (it's a blood test) which could also explain the weight loss.

I've always had trouble sleeping or keeping a sleep schedule, I've always found eating when you intend to wake up most useful, but it can take a week or two to adapt, so wouldn't help much for tomorrow unfortunately.
@Spectrie This is exactly what I'm going through right now. I heard that if you sleep a lot and you're still tired it's a sign of dehydration. Try keeping water by your bed and drink when you wake up. Additionally, pour some on your face/eyes to help get yourself awake.
@Spectrie This is exactly what I'm going through right now. I heard that if you sleep a lot and you're still tired it's a sign of dehydration. Try keeping water by your bed and drink when you wake up. Additionally, pour some on your face/eyes to help get yourself awake.
NLdJQtw.png
You can try that Neurosleep stuff
in the orange bottle
if they have it where you are
it tastes really good and you only need like
a dixie cup of it
for it to work
or at least for me it's a dixie cup full
You can try that Neurosleep stuff
in the orange bottle
if they have it where you are
it tastes really good and you only need like
a dixie cup of it
for it to work
or at least for me it's a dixie cup full
8ytcll.jpg
I suggest exercise! If you have any extra time going on a walk or run will help you sleep at night and will also boost endorphins so exercising might help with your depression too!
I suggest exercise! If you have any extra time going on a walk or run will help you sleep at night and will also boost endorphins so exercising might help with your depression too!
As this thread has been inactive since October 2014, it is locked under the necro clause of Flight Rising's Code of Conduct. Thank you!
As this thread has been inactive since October 2014, it is locked under the necro clause of Flight Rising's Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2