Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SINGAPORE THREAD WHOOP WHOOP
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@NightWalker I'm only 2 years older D;
@NightWalker I'm only 2 years older D;
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@NightWalker Oh god, you are young. I'm 19! 2nd year poly kid B)

(buh buh I was from JC and had a funny Arts combi too then I dropped out)

@Salvation Eww Math but eyyy yay History and Lit for the win~ /hi-fives all the Humanities children

@Soulwing I did that combination (but Combined Physics/Chem) and it's not that bad actually. If you're into that kind of thing, I'd say go ahead but I love Lit and History so
@NightWalker Oh god, you are young. I'm 19! 2nd year poly kid B)

(buh buh I was from JC and had a funny Arts combi too then I dropped out)

@Salvation Eww Math but eyyy yay History and Lit for the win~ /hi-fives all the Humanities children

@Soulwing I did that combination (but Combined Physics/Chem) and it's not that bad actually. If you're into that kind of thing, I'd say go ahead but I love Lit and History so
ehh @soulwing you wat cca one
ehh @soulwing you wat cca one
2qxqool.jpg
@dracoon Haha *high fives* Humanities are awesomeee. I wish I could avoid Maths D;

@Soulwing You're 14?

I'm in band...so only a few months to prepare for SYF *waves pompoms* And also the annual concert haha
@dracoon Haha *high fives* Humanities are awesomeee. I wish I could avoid Maths D;

@Soulwing You're 14?

I'm in band...so only a few months to prepare for SYF *waves pompoms* And also the annual concert haha
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@_@ @soulwing ish 14? oh my tianz.... i tot i would be young
@_@ @soulwing ish 14? oh my tianz.... i tot i would be young
2qxqool.jpg
@NightWalker
I'm in Drama, but I'm merely an understudy so thank the heavens ;_; Oh, and yea...about 14-15. I'm getting there :X

@dracoon
I'm a stickler for my choices, but thanks for sharing! :3 I really like Lit a lot, and I'm planning to stick around the Humanities-Biology Science area, I still haven't decided what to choose >W<

@Salvation
I heard band can be pretty fun(except for the drills), but ultimately I think being on stage at least makes me not want to hide at the back anymore .p. We're also doing some special SG 50 thing for our school...but I'm not in it so yay
@NightWalker
I'm in Drama, but I'm merely an understudy so thank the heavens ;_; Oh, and yea...about 14-15. I'm getting there :X

@dracoon
I'm a stickler for my choices, but thanks for sharing! :3 I really like Lit a lot, and I'm planning to stick around the Humanities-Biology Science area, I still haven't decided what to choose >W<

@Salvation
I heard band can be pretty fun(except for the drills), but ultimately I think being on stage at least makes me not want to hide at the back anymore .p. We're also doing some special SG 50 thing for our school...but I'm not in it so yay
Cleaning~
@Salvation Maths and Econs, I'll take Maths. Lesser of two evils ;n;

@Soulwing Good luck with that, really!

I was a Clubs kid, hung around the Art Club for my secondary school years and then worked my way into public speaking ;D
@Salvation Maths and Econs, I'll take Maths. Lesser of two evils ;n;

@Soulwing Good luck with that, really!

I was a Clubs kid, hung around the Art Club for my secondary school years and then worked my way into public speaking ;D
@Soulwing
JOIN BAND

Ooo Drama. My secondary school offered Drama elective and we had drama in the lower sec. I loved it, but music is more for me... >.>

As for your combi, I did that, with Music Elective on top. Have fun with Julius Ceasar haha

AND HISTORY IS AWESOME RIGHT @NightWalker
@Soulwing
JOIN BAND

Ooo Drama. My secondary school offered Drama elective and we had drama in the lower sec. I loved it, but music is more for me... >.>

As for your combi, I did that, with Music Elective on top. Have fun with Julius Ceasar haha

AND HISTORY IS AWESOME RIGHT @NightWalker
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@dracoon Same same. Econs...well I'll just learn it here xD #inflatedprices
@dracoon Same same. Econs...well I'll just learn it here xD #inflatedprices
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@dracoon
Aw, thanks so much! ^_^ I honestly really like drawing(catscatscatscatsdragonz) right now, but I doubt I'll be taking Arts as an O'Level subject, drawing on an A3 paper is hell ;_;

Public Speaking is soooo cool! I would love to speak to the public...I just need to work on how I speak, because I often don't think those through well enough XD

@Salvation
BUT THE DRILLS MAYN

Hehe, last year we had to do this Drama thing...and I personally felt like it didn't do it justice. I mean, all I freaking did was have my arms outstretched and vomit out lines :X I do music too...but I'm just not committed enough for that. That being said however, I do like playing the piano :3

Yeah, I heard you get to learn alllllll about the world's historyz. I gotta longggg way to go though X3

ugh, it's time I go sleep now @_@ I'm a little...under the weather, hopefully I'll get better for CCA tomorrow *fist pumps*

Good night! I'll probably here again...at like 7pm again XD
@dracoon
Aw, thanks so much! ^_^ I honestly really like drawing(catscatscatscatsdragonz) right now, but I doubt I'll be taking Arts as an O'Level subject, drawing on an A3 paper is hell ;_;

Public Speaking is soooo cool! I would love to speak to the public...I just need to work on how I speak, because I often don't think those through well enough XD

@Salvation
BUT THE DRILLS MAYN

Hehe, last year we had to do this Drama thing...and I personally felt like it didn't do it justice. I mean, all I freaking did was have my arms outstretched and vomit out lines :X I do music too...but I'm just not committed enough for that. That being said however, I do like playing the piano :3

Yeah, I heard you get to learn alllllll about the world's historyz. I gotta longggg way to go though X3

ugh, it's time I go sleep now @_@ I'm a little...under the weather, hopefully I'll get better for CCA tomorrow *fist pumps*

Good night! I'll probably here again...at like 7pm again XD
Cleaning~
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26