Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What comforts you?
1 2 3 4 5
Watching YouTube videos is one for me. Usually I'll watch Jacksfilms or something, cause he's my favourite YouTuber < 3

Other than that, my friends, family and pets are always there to comfort me in times of hardship. Music also comforts me, especially when I listen to The Beatles.

I'm usually comforted by fanfiction and fictional characters. Dunno why, but they're important to me and somehow they comfort me. =w=
Watching YouTube videos is one for me. Usually I'll watch Jacksfilms or something, cause he's my favourite YouTuber < 3

Other than that, my friends, family and pets are always there to comfort me in times of hardship. Music also comforts me, especially when I listen to The Beatles.

I'm usually comforted by fanfiction and fictional characters. Dunno why, but they're important to me and somehow they comfort me. =w=

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
music helps me because it lets my mind just drift away into a daydream where there are no worries or fears. usually my original characters pop up which makes me feel better because they are my babies. cuddling my dog, even though he isn't much of a cuddler, unfortunately. but he puts up with it.

talking to my friends helps me put things into perspective if i'm faced with a tough situation or decision. sitting in bed with a yummy hot chocolate and idly watching youtube videos is also good, because it's insanely relaxing and entertaining at the same time. sometimes while i'm watching i will get my sketchpad and just doodle for a bit. it really helps me forget any troubles i might have!
music helps me because it lets my mind just drift away into a daydream where there are no worries or fears. usually my original characters pop up which makes me feel better because they are my babies. cuddling my dog, even though he isn't much of a cuddler, unfortunately. but he puts up with it.

talking to my friends helps me put things into perspective if i'm faced with a tough situation or decision. sitting in bed with a yummy hot chocolate and idly watching youtube videos is also good, because it's insanely relaxing and entertaining at the same time. sometimes while i'm watching i will get my sketchpad and just doodle for a bit. it really helps me forget any troubles i might have!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png
The internet, reading and doing something with my hands (origami stars, sewing, chain mail that sort of thing)
The internet, reading and doing something with my hands (origami stars, sewing, chain mail that sort of thing)
2uequ68.jpg
First thing that came to mind was the dark, or more so forests and habitats like that at night? Just the general ambient sounds make me feel pretty peaceful, for some reason. Any other ambiance, basically, as long as it's not electrical or something like that, can comfort me too. If a room is completely dark, it's comfortable to me for whatever reason, also.

Playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Just wandering around Vvardenfell, reading stuff, interacting with NPCs and such. Probably some other games too.

Painting, not specifically drawing, but painting, be it digitally or traditionally, and just generally colouring stuff without worrying about drawing something I'd want to colour. Drawing landscapes, drawing trees.

Talking to others, sometimes. Listening to others, sometimes. Reading peaceful dissensions.

Spending time with any animals, besides humans, playing with them or just hanging out with them. It's nice.

Writing, sometimes.

Hm. Probably some other things...
First thing that came to mind was the dark, or more so forests and habitats like that at night? Just the general ambient sounds make me feel pretty peaceful, for some reason. Any other ambiance, basically, as long as it's not electrical or something like that, can comfort me too. If a room is completely dark, it's comfortable to me for whatever reason, also.

Playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Just wandering around Vvardenfell, reading stuff, interacting with NPCs and such. Probably some other games too.

Painting, not specifically drawing, but painting, be it digitally or traditionally, and just generally colouring stuff without worrying about drawing something I'd want to colour. Drawing landscapes, drawing trees.

Talking to others, sometimes. Listening to others, sometimes. Reading peaceful dissensions.

Spending time with any animals, besides humans, playing with them or just hanging out with them. It's nice.

Writing, sometimes.

Hm. Probably some other things...
Tea.
We Brits believe that tea makes everything better. And it does ^-^
I have at least three cups of tea a day. It always cheers me up.
And, my dog Oscar. Seeing his smiling, floofy face always makes me chuckle.
Tea.
We Brits believe that tea makes everything better. And it does ^-^
I have at least three cups of tea a day. It always cheers me up.
And, my dog Oscar. Seeing his smiling, floofy face always makes me chuckle.
@Wild MORROWIND
@Wild MORROWIND
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
dogs

literally nobody's surprised by that but. ye. dogs

lookin at pictures of dogs, pettin dogs, watchin videos of dogs, etc etc

playin okami also helps,,,,
dogs

literally nobody's surprised by that but. ye. dogs

lookin at pictures of dogs, pettin dogs, watchin videos of dogs, etc etc

playin okami also helps,,,,
ivan, it/he pronouns
When I get mad or frustrated it's usually the internet's fault, whether it's bad lag on Lol or I can't get something to work. I usually browse tumblr or read a book to calm down. Or I just don't do anything and lie down in my bed until i calm down
When I get mad or frustrated it's usually the internet's fault, whether it's bad lag on Lol or I can't get something to work. I usually browse tumblr or read a book to calm down. Or I just don't do anything and lie down in my bed until i calm down
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
When I feel anxious in public, I mess with my spinner ring.

When I'm feeling down, I just cuddle with my Sphynx(he's very therapeutic!)

When I'm feeling frustrated, annoyed, or generically stressed, I just mess with whatever skulls/bones I'm cleaning at the time.
When I feel anxious in public, I mess with my spinner ring.

When I'm feeling down, I just cuddle with my Sphynx(he's very therapeutic!)

When I'm feeling frustrated, annoyed, or generically stressed, I just mess with whatever skulls/bones I'm cleaning at the time.
GREAT thread idea...love it

things I find comforting: nice colors (lavender, rose, electric or sky blue...etc), my little pony: friendship is magic, toys, cute or pretty things, music that is important to me, physical affection w/ friends, rebloggin nice things on tumblr, WATCHING FULL HOUSE, funny things, a clean room w/ the bed made and incense burning, MOOD LIGHTING

emphasis on my little pony and full house. I am REALLY comforted by things with overwhelmingly nice and loving messages, that promote good values.....lol
GREAT thread idea...love it

things I find comforting: nice colors (lavender, rose, electric or sky blue...etc), my little pony: friendship is magic, toys, cute or pretty things, music that is important to me, physical affection w/ friends, rebloggin nice things on tumblr, WATCHING FULL HOUSE, funny things, a clean room w/ the bed made and incense burning, MOOD LIGHTING

emphasis on my little pony and full house. I am REALLY comforted by things with overwhelmingly nice and loving messages, that promote good values.....lol
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
1 2 3 4 5