Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Fandom Usernames
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
The name Grimmjow was taken so I took Grimmdragon instead :( But it's Bleach in case anyone wasn't aware.
The name Grimmjow was taken so I took Grimmdragon instead :( But it's Bleach in case anyone wasn't aware.
dyk3ud.jpg
did i post here yet oh god

I have the best username... I am the dragon queen.
(HTTYD fans, unite!)
did i post here yet oh god

I have the best username... I am the dragon queen.
(HTTYD fans, unite!)
SIjKhX7.png
Hey 8)
Named myself after a drink in the game Bastion. Personal favorite drink of mine to equip since it fits my reckless playstyle [laughs]

@Kendrell Also hey there, buddy. 8)
I've seen you around on the forums but never actually talked with you, I don't think.
Hey 8)
Named myself after a drink in the game Bastion. Personal favorite drink of mine to equip since it fits my reckless playstyle [laughs]

@Kendrell Also hey there, buddy. 8)
I've seen you around on the forums but never actually talked with you, I don't think.
lTIJME8.png
Mine's named after Nicholas D Wolfwood from Trigun.
Mine's named after Nicholas D Wolfwood from Trigun.
well mine's rather strange, but eh.
psi inferno is the name of the thing I chose for my favorite thing in like mother 3 or something. i knew that the said favorite thing would be for lucas' special move, so i decided to do inferno.

considering to change to a fire emblem related username, though. but of course the mother trilogy has a special place in my heart haha uvu
well mine's rather strange, but eh.
psi inferno is the name of the thing I chose for my favorite thing in like mother 3 or something. i knew that the said favorite thing would be for lucas' special move, so i decided to do inferno.

considering to change to a fire emblem related username, though. but of course the mother trilogy has a special place in my heart haha uvu
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
-Sneaks in-

Hello ;D Tyrion from GoT/A Song of Ice and Fire here!

Tried to get a few other characters and they were all (sadly) taken! I don't mind, though. I like the half man c:
-Sneaks in-

Hello ;D Tyrion from GoT/A Song of Ice and Fire here!

Tried to get a few other characters and they were all (sadly) taken! I don't mind, though. I like the half man c:
ystbqm3.png
Final Fantasy username here. ^_^
Final Fantasy username here. ^_^
*Orphan Black's fluffy ball of murderous intent sneaks into the thread*
*Orphan Black's fluffy ball of murderous intent sneaks into the thread*
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
I think my name counts! It's named after my WoW character who is actually named after a WoW NPC lol.
I think my name counts! It's named after my WoW character who is actually named after a WoW NPC lol.
MjxA1tU.png
My username is from pokemon ruby/sapphire/OR/AS, the dreamboat champion that everybody in the remakes calls attractive at least once.
My username is from pokemon ruby/sapphire/OR/AS, the dreamboat champion that everybody in the remakes calls attractive at least once.
I collect Hedgehogs!
Everglade Hedgehog Sandstrike Hedgehog
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40