Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Fandom Usernames
Mine is an incredibly minor case- the seven is due to my love of Bungie Studios' games, because seven is their favorite number and they put it absolutely everything they can. The Gravemind speaking in Trochaic Heptameter, the Destiny trailer being 7 minutes long, 343 (7 cubed) Guilty Spark, and so on.

HANG ON how could I forget Bungie Day, 7/7!
Mine is an incredibly minor case- the seven is due to my love of Bungie Studios' games, because seven is their favorite number and they put it absolutely everything they can. The Gravemind speaking in Trochaic Heptameter, the Destiny trailer being 7 minutes long, 343 (7 cubed) Guilty Spark, and so on.

HANG ON how could I forget Bungie Day, 7/7!
Mine is Warrior Cats related, but it also has to to with tf2 a little bit, because of heavy weapons guy.

Not many people think that my username is fandom related, they probably think that i just really like that breed of cats :p
Mine is Warrior Cats related, but it also has to to with tf2 a little bit, because of heavy weapons guy.

Not many people think that my username is fandom related, they probably think that i just really like that breed of cats :p
ESz41.gif Hey i'm Eben and i love 80s music, homestuck, splatoon and animation!
/raises hand

Pokemon
Enough said
/raises hand

Pokemon
Enough said
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
*raises hand* A Song of Ice and Fire!
Is anyone else here a GoT fan?
*raises hand* A Song of Ice and Fire!
Is anyone else here a GoT fan?
25fu4ux.jpg
Ecco the Dolphin over here! Tides of Time pretty much WAS my childhood. :P
Ecco the Dolphin over here! Tides of Time pretty much WAS my childhood. :P
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
*waves paws* Khajiit has fandom name.
*waves paws* Khajiit has fandom name.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
hi i'm a homestuck hehe
hi i'm a homestuck hehe
MYMszro.png
I'm surprised that this username wasn't taken so I ended up switching from TeamCHRY to RoosterTeeth, now my goal is to get a lair full of RT/AH references starting w/ employees then moving onto RWBY/RvB
I'm surprised that this username wasn't taken so I ended up switching from TeamCHRY to RoosterTeeth, now my goal is to get a lair full of RT/AH references starting w/ employees then moving onto RWBY/RvB
I guess mine could be considered as a Fullmetal Alchemist related username.
I guess mine could be considered as a Fullmetal Alchemist related username.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Also a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire. Ye. Love Tyrion.
Also a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire. Ye. Love Tyrion.