Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Where are you from?
Hello! I'm from New York :3
Hello! I'm from New York :3
Southern California holla at ya
Southern California holla at ya
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Zenjinthala : Yes ! That's so great to find someone else who speaks French ! :D
@Zenjinthala : Yes ! That's so great to find someone else who speaks French ! :D
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@windmill

I'm also from Massachusetts~ c:
@windmill

I'm also from Massachusetts~ c:
Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil :B
Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil :B
TiSXpPl.png
Hellooo.

Another New Yorker here, though from Upstate not near the City.
Hellooo.

Another New Yorker here, though from Upstate not near the City.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
@AlfredJones oh cool! Where are you from in MA? I'm from Concord, but I went to school the last four years near the cape
@AlfredJones oh cool! Where are you from in MA? I'm from Concord, but I went to school the last four years near the cape
tumblr_n7jfo79bJN1tdeyz5o1_500.png
I currently live in New Jersey US. but I'm from Colombia.

Nice to meet you :)
I currently live in New Jersey US. but I'm from Colombia.

Nice to meet you :)
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Just moved to northern Virginia (DC area) in December, but was born and raised until then in New Jersey.
Just moved to northern Virginia (DC area) in December, but was born and raised until then in New Jersey.
@windmill

I moved to New Bedford last August, but lived in Carver for 11 years owo Definitely not used to the life in a city like New Bedford, that's for sure XD I'm used to the open spaces, streams, and cranberry bogs of Carver.
@windmill

I moved to New Bedford last August, but lived in Carver for 11 years owo Definitely not used to the life in a city like New Bedford, that's for sure XD I'm used to the open spaces, streams, and cranberry bogs of Carver.