Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | goatlings!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@Sneasel Does goatlings have a breeding feature?
@Sneasel Does goatlings have a breeding feature?
sigie.png
@karcathy

pal.......pal.... r u ok pal???? PALLLLL

@slothie

nope, unlike flight rising, it does not. that doesn't stop us from adopting many cute goats, though!
@karcathy

pal.......pal.... r u ok pal???? PALLLLL

@slothie

nope, unlike flight rising, it does not. that doesn't stop us from adopting many cute goats, though!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
@Sneasel buddy... buddy i'm...
im fine :P
@Sneasel buddy... buddy i'm...
im fine :P
@Glamour @karcathy boops u both
@Glamour @karcathy boops u both
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
@Sneasel boops back
@Sneasel boops back
NOT ANOTHER THING I'LL BECOME OBSESSED WITH, OH NO, I DON'T NEED THIS RN. ;A; And it's lil GOATS, of all things. Baby goats are my weakness. So are baby dragons. But gOATS.

But no really, thanks for bringing this to my attention, friend. I'll probably be joining up relatively soon. B^D
NOT ANOTHER THING I'LL BECOME OBSESSED WITH, OH NO, I DON'T NEED THIS RN. ;A; And it's lil GOATS, of all things. Baby goats are my weakness. So are baby dragons. But gOATS.

But no really, thanks for bringing this to my attention, friend. I'll probably be joining up relatively soon. B^D
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |
@shinyalchemist ~*~*~**~goats*~*~*~*~~ u know u want to :-))) look forward to seeing you around

@karcathy boops u back even harder
@shinyalchemist ~*~*~**~goats*~*~*~*~~ u know u want to :-))) look forward to seeing you around

@karcathy boops u back even harder
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
Goat simulator - end of story :P
Goat simulator - end of story :P
6klg2iF.png
@Sneasel I haven't even unlocked the forums yet and I have over 200k and six apperance dolls including a Ethosling AD . This game is so easy XD
@Sneasel I haven't even unlocked the forums yet and I have over 200k and six apperance dolls including a Ethosling AD . This game is so easy XD
@kitirine yeah it's pretty much a lazy river, there's not much challenge. the community is usually what keeps you around.
@kitirine yeah it's pretty much a lazy river, there's not much challenge. the community is usually what keeps you around.
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68