Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | goatlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
hey folks goatlings is another virtual pet site, just based on goats ; u ; [b]feel free to ask me any questions you have concerning goatlings, and i will answer it to the best of my ability. if i can't, i'll direct you to some other members who can probably answer it![/b] we have a thread over on goatlings for fr members, since we're too shy to venture out in the dark, deep, scary forums of fr we decided we need to socialize more so hERE WE ARE i'm heichou, #8764 over there! COME FRIENDS LET'S [i]SOMEWHAT[/i] INVADE FR [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_magvqmTljS1rbavngo1_500.gif[/img] [b]ps just for giggles, to join the goat-dragon hybrid gang, put a [i]Azure Highnoon Hank[/i] and put it on one of yer presh dergs and then post them here!![/b] [url=http://www.goatlings.com/]here's the site if anyone is interested in checking it out![/url] *click* [center]list of known goatlings/fr members! [b]Goatlings User:::Flightrising User[/b] ✪ xerneas:::mysterion ✪ Wisp:::Wisp ✪ Hark:::Hark ✪ gloom:::gutbug ✪ heichou:::Sneasel ✪ Tetsuya:::Tetsu ✪ Antoinette:::Highgarden ✪ Card:::irony ✪ Mab:::Spectra ✪ Rhamnus:::Rhamnus ✪ tarah:::Rhian ✪ Bampire:::bampire ✪ karcathy:::karcathy ✪ eggplant:::eggplant ✪ fawnprince:::fawnMILK ✪ biospock:::biospock ✪ vyvyansboots::vyvyansboots ✪ Illusions:::Glamour ✪ Juholly:::juholly ✪ ruu:::ruusei ✪ Stormy:::Veado ✪ setokaiba:::beyondbirthday ✪ Ora:::Heat ✪ tricky:::trickfrance ✪ zom:::zombaby ✪ Gemma:::Scorchio ✪ Mariyah:::Mariyah ✪ LightningAsuna:::Jacara ✪ Amethysts:::Amethysts ✪ liisi:::liisi ✪ seren:::ser ✪ SlainCane:::SlainCane ✪ xMarius:::Marius ✪ Chrom:::Chr0m ✪ sweaterscarf:::Goldensands ✪ Chiilli:::Chiilli ✪ countryheart:::spidahlily ✪ junkoenoshima:::Cavity ✪ dirkstryder:::dirkstryder ✪ machine:::machiine ✪ Jaena:::Jaena ✪ freckledbutters:::freckledbutters ✪ john:::zoejay ✪ Liliaceae:::Liliaceae ✪ LostSignal:::LostSignal ✪ DragonClawz:::DragonClawz ping me if you want to be added/removed![/center]
hey folks goatlings is another virtual pet site, just based on goats ; u ;

feel free to ask me any questions you have concerning goatlings, and i will answer it to the best of my ability. if i can't, i'll direct you to some other members who can probably answer it!

we have a thread over on goatlings for fr members, since we're too shy to venture out in the dark, deep, scary forums of fr

we decided we need to socialize more so hERE WE ARE

i'm heichou, #8764 over there!

COME FRIENDS LET'S SOMEWHAT INVADE FR

tumblr_magvqmTljS1rbavngo1_500.gif

ps just for giggles, to join the goat-dragon hybrid gang, put a Azure Highnoon Hank and put it on one of yer presh dergs and then post them here!!

here's the site if anyone is interested in checking it out! *click*

list of known goatlings/fr members!

Goatlings User:::Flightrising User

✪ xerneas:::mysterion
✪ Wisp:::Wisp
✪ Hark:::Hark
✪ gloom:::gutbug
✪ heichou:::Sneasel
✪ Tetsuya:::Tetsu
✪ Antoinette:::Highgarden
✪ Card:::irony
✪ Mab:::Spectra
✪ Rhamnus:::Rhamnus
✪ tarah:::Rhian
✪ Bampire:::bampire
✪ karcathy:::karcathy
✪ eggplant:::eggplant
✪ fawnprince:::fawnMILK
✪ biospock:::biospock
✪ vyvyansboots::vyvyansboots
✪ Illusions:::Glamour
✪ Juholly:::juholly
✪ ruu:::ruusei
✪ Stormy:::Veado
✪ setokaiba:::beyondbirthday
✪ Ora:::Heat
✪ tricky:::trickfrance
✪ zom:::zombaby
✪ Gemma:::Scorchio
✪ Mariyah:::Mariyah
✪ LightningAsuna:::Jacara
✪ Amethysts:::Amethysts
✪ liisi:::liisi
✪ seren:::ser
✪ SlainCane:::SlainCane
✪ xMarius:::Marius
✪ Chrom:::Chr0m
✪ sweaterscarf:::Goldensands
✪ Chiilli:::Chiilli
✪ countryheart:::spidahlily
✪ junkoenoshima:::Cavity
✪ dirkstryder:::dirkstryder
✪ machine:::machiine
✪ Jaena:::Jaena
✪ freckledbutters:::freckledbutters
✪ john:::zoejay
✪ Liliaceae:::Liliaceae
✪ LostSignal:::LostSignal
✪ DragonClawz:::DragonClawz
ping me if you want to be added/removed!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
woo! yeah! thread! this'll get my stars up :D
anyway i'm karcathy there too i'm karcathy most places
woo! yeah! thread! this'll get my stars up :D
anyway i'm karcathy there too i'm karcathy most places
also if there's any curious people checking this thread go join goatlings! it's super cute uwu
also if there's any curious people checking this thread go join goatlings! it's super cute uwu
[img]http://giant.gfycat.com/SereneBeautifulArizonaalligatorlizard.gif[/img] Goatlings!
SereneBeautifulArizonaalligatorlizard.gif

Goatlings!
@Chiilli your first post was supporting goats i'm so proud

@karcathy should i put the link in the first post??
@Chiilli your first post was supporting goats i'm so proud

@karcathy should i put the link in the first post??
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
@Chiilli ohmygosh adorable little goats!
@Sneasel ooh yeah good idea!
@Chiilli ohmygosh adorable little goats!
@Sneasel ooh yeah good idea!
@Sneasel What can I say? Goatlings is the sole reason I joined this site, so it's like I HAVE to support this!
@Sneasel What can I say? Goatlings is the sole reason I joined this site, so it's like I HAVE to support this!
@chiilli that lil goat straight up dropkicked that fricker !!

@karcathy WE R SOCIALZING!!
@chiilli that lil goat straight up dropkicked that fricker !!

@karcathy WE R SOCIALZING!!
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
@Sneasel It's training for the Heatwave baddies! :3
@Sneasel It's training for the Heatwave baddies! :3
guys i have 47 bladed flatleafs just sitting in my hoard

mocking me
guys i have 47 bladed flatleafs just sitting in my hoard

mocking me