Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who was your first fictional crush?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Also
Raditz from Dragon Ball

Eyyy
Also
Raditz from Dragon Ball

Eyyy
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
My first fictional crush was General Grievous from Star Wars.

Really.
My first fictional crush was General Grievous from Star Wars.

Really.
cFdHcSd.gif
I'm 95% certain Bowser from Super Mario Bros. was my first crush. (And he still kind of is, Super Mario Odyssey reignited some feelings!)
I'm 95% certain Bowser from Super Mario Bros. was my first crush. (And he still kind of is, Super Mario Odyssey reignited some feelings!)
6wR17En.png
Alleria from WarCraft II
Alleria from WarCraft II
kEygMJz.png
Sniper from TF2, definitely.
Sniper from TF2, definitely.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Dickon from The Secret Garden.
Dickon from The Secret Garden.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
zane from ninjago
i was like 10
zane from ninjago
i was like 10
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
I didn't really have any crushes up until I was frequenting the internet in middle school and saw everyone else having one.

Then I latched onto poor Kite from the .Hack series.

I went around proclaiming he was "MINE". Yeah, I was one of THOSE people uuuuugh. I even begged an art teacher of mine to let me keep some random person's painting of him when it was left abandoned in his classroom for whatever reason. I still have it lmao

He's too young for me now but I still appreciate him and wish I could finish his games. Sorry hon, maybe someday!
I didn't really have any crushes up until I was frequenting the internet in middle school and saw everyone else having one.

Then I latched onto poor Kite from the .Hack series.

I went around proclaiming he was "MINE". Yeah, I was one of THOSE people uuuuugh. I even begged an art teacher of mine to let me keep some random person's painting of him when it was left abandoned in his classroom for whatever reason. I still have it lmao

He's too young for me now but I still appreciate him and wish I could finish his games. Sorry hon, maybe someday!
hzM3Sr2.png
rr8xP9d.png
QUIpVFE.png
fdUVIfW.png
Vs2WmBF.png
3adgzZD.png
vmrO2yN.png
ll0CfnD.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
FR-signature-friend.png