Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who was your first fictional crush?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
When I was young I was convinced that I was going to marry Sailor Mars and nothing would get in our way...except, of course, my later crush on Shaggy from Scooby-Doo and the fact that it's not legal here to marry more than one person.

Or possible to marry cartoon characters, for that matter.
When I was young I was convinced that I was going to marry Sailor Mars and nothing would get in our way...except, of course, my later crush on Shaggy from Scooby-Doo and the fact that it's not legal here to marry more than one person.

Or possible to marry cartoon characters, for that matter.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
according to my mom, alan tracy from thunderbirds when i was just a toddler. she said that i talked about wanting to marry him.
course, as far as my memory's concerned it was clearly scott that i wanted to marry.
according to my mom, alan tracy from thunderbirds when i was just a toddler. she said that i talked about wanting to marry him.
course, as far as my memory's concerned it was clearly scott that i wanted to marry.
MkrY.png
Dodger from Oliver and Company, we used to go on dates
Dodger from Oliver and Company, we used to go on dates
1VvvGVj.jpg
Peter Pan

I still swoon a bit over the actors who play him in Disneyland/World. haha
Peter Pan

I still swoon a bit over the actors who play him in Disneyland/World. haha
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
John Smith from Pochahontas (pretty sure I spelled that wrong...)
John Smith from Pochahontas (pretty sure I spelled that wrong...)
7zcCDc4.jpg
Vash the Stampede!

He probably wasn't my first fictional crush (I honestly don't remember what would have been) but I remember distinctly believing I was going to marry him.
Vash the Stampede!

He probably wasn't my first fictional crush (I honestly don't remember what would have been) but I remember distinctly believing I was going to marry him.
PoMXwvX.png
omg
I really liked Ray-man. He wasn't human, had no arms, legs, neck, but hell I was crushin' on him since I was, like, a toddler. Okay, maybe six. But still.
Not gonna lie, still gotta small thing for him. ahahaa
//dead
omg
I really liked Ray-man. He wasn't human, had no arms, legs, neck, but hell I was crushin' on him since I was, like, a toddler. Okay, maybe six. But still.
Not gonna lie, still gotta small thing for him. ahahaa
//dead
1qSQ4Z1.gif transcatcher.png
Ahaha, I'm pretty sure that it was Kurama from YuYu Hakusho. I was even more in love with his demon form.
Pretty sure he also started my love for fictional red heads.
Ahaha, I'm pretty sure that it was Kurama from YuYu Hakusho. I was even more in love with his demon form.
Pretty sure he also started my love for fictional red heads.

♠ she/her
♠ fr +3
♠ imp enthusiast
ylckxUv.png
Ash from Pokemon. Before you call the police, I was six.

In hindsight, little me definitely felt something for... Blaziken. And possibly Cresselia. And Latias. A strange, Pokemon-obsessed child, I was and, face it, still am. I'm lucky I didn't end up like JustinRPG although I am now a furry.

The first crush where I was aware that it was a crush was definitely Zuko from Avatar once he grew his hair out and joined the heroes. This, despite "marrying" N Harmonia in some kind of RP several months before. I was 13 and had no idea how to handle those emotions, so it was a rather embarrassing phase

Now I just have a basic bishonen husbando and, reluctantly, a fabulous vampire god. Damn that voice, and that hair, and that fanged smirk, and that eyeliner
Ash from Pokemon. Before you call the police, I was six.

In hindsight, little me definitely felt something for... Blaziken. And possibly Cresselia. And Latias. A strange, Pokemon-obsessed child, I was and, face it, still am. I'm lucky I didn't end up like JustinRPG although I am now a furry.

The first crush where I was aware that it was a crush was definitely Zuko from Avatar once he grew his hair out and joined the heroes. This, despite "marrying" N Harmonia in some kind of RP several months before. I was 13 and had no idea how to handle those emotions, so it was a rather embarrassing phase

Now I just have a basic bishonen husbando and, reluctantly, a fabulous vampire god. Damn that voice, and that hair, and that fanged smirk, and that eyeliner
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
THat kid from Kids Next Door

You know the one
THat kid from Kids Next Door

You know the one
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32