Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
[quote name="SteadyAsSheGoes" date=2016-03-18 20:56:50] Necro-ing this thread because why make a new one? Anyone else absolutely loving the Off Topic podcast? It's so fun to watch them talk about whatever without being distracted by a game. [/quote] Off Topic is such a great podcast. I remember when Michael brought it up to Geoff last year for during the April Fool's Day on the Patch with Ryan, and I was just so excited. It's sooooooo good, mannnn.
SteadyAsSheGoes wrote on 2016-03-18:
Necro-ing this thread because why make a new one?

Anyone else absolutely loving the Off Topic podcast? It's so fun to watch them talk about whatever without being distracted by a game.

Off Topic is such a great podcast. I remember when Michael brought it up to Geoff last year for during the April Fool's Day on the Patch with Ryan, and I was just so excited. It's sooooooo good, mannnn.
tumblr_pn8yuxSIAK1vgu8jfo1_250.png
how long would it take us to convince an RT member to get a Flight Rising account?
how long would it take us to convince an RT member to get a Flight Rising account?
ZNhRsiG.png

red-vs-blue-banner-790e71.jpg
@feraldogs

...I'm going to guess either it would be instant, or take 6 years. *cough* LIKE DAY 5 *cough*
@feraldogs

...I'm going to guess either it would be instant, or take 6 years. *cough* LIKE DAY 5 *cough*
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116