Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone come here from Subeta?
1 2
Or still plays Subeta? Saw a few Neopets thread so I figured I'd make one for "the other pet site" too.

I don't really... play much anymore... because the site seems really slow and just bblllpp at the moment, but I used to be hardcore into that site. My username was/is finch... and was also like forty million other things.

Anyway, if you came from over yonder, come say hello. :3
Or still plays Subeta? Saw a few Neopets thread so I figured I'd make one for "the other pet site" too.

I don't really... play much anymore... because the site seems really slow and just bblllpp at the moment, but I used to be hardcore into that site. My username was/is finch... and was also like forty million other things.

Anyway, if you came from over yonder, come say hello. :3
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
Man, I was with Subeta from practically day 1. I just...stopped logging in one day. I don't know why.
There was a lot of drama there I wanted to escape (that didn't even INVOLVE me,) that just made being on the social aspects of the site miserable. Still loved the other parts of the site, but iunno. I have to like the community to state on a site I guess. C:

Well, ahh... hi? xD
Man, I was with Subeta from practically day 1. I just...stopped logging in one day. I don't know why.
There was a lot of drama there I wanted to escape (that didn't even INVOLVE me,) that just made being on the social aspects of the site miserable. Still loved the other parts of the site, but iunno. I have to like the community to state on a site I guess. C:

Well, ahh... hi? xD
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I came from Subeta! I used to be on it so much. I think my 7th or 8th anniversary just passed a few months ago. My username is Dingo, was Yapper. I check up on it every now and then. I really needed something new and FR pretty much pulled me in x)
I came from Subeta! I used to be on it so much. I think my 7th or 8th anniversary just passed a few months ago. My username is Dingo, was Yapper. I check up on it every now and then. I really needed something new and FR pretty much pulled me in x)
@Ayeaka
I feel you. There's always been a ton of drama on Subeta. Some of it did involve me, some of it didn't, but it all just kind of wears on you after a while. I'm hoping something changes so the site might pull me back in, but for now I just kind of log in and look at my pets, sell some of my junk, and then log back off for another couple of weeks.
@Ayeaka
I feel you. There's always been a ton of drama on Subeta. Some of it did involve me, some of it didn't, but it all just kind of wears on you after a while. I'm hoping something changes so the site might pull me back in, but for now I just kind of log in and look at my pets, sell some of my junk, and then log back off for another couple of weeks.
@lamia
Same. I used to be a pretty heavy restocker, always had tons of sP to throw around at friends, and used to run an art shop there. I've just seen so much petty catfights and it DOES definitely wear on you.

Things seem...calmer here? I guess part of it is the size of the community, but people here seem a lot more chill and accepting, from what I've seen.
@lamia
Same. I used to be a pretty heavy restocker, always had tons of sP to throw around at friends, and used to run an art shop there. I've just seen so much petty catfights and it DOES definitely wear on you.

Things seem...calmer here? I guess part of it is the size of the community, but people here seem a lot more chill and accepting, from what I've seen.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I still go on Subeta and my UN there is Sammy.
I still go on Subeta and my UN there is Sammy.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I pop in there on occasion, just to see what alerts I've gotten from buds there. Which is very rarely since were all busy with college, activities and life in general. I used to be so active on the Roleplaying forums, but now things have gone downhill and everyone just seems so illiterate compared to how it used to be... Makes me sad that my friends and I used to post multiple paragraphs and now if we find a thread we want to join it turns into one to two lines for a reply. :( the forums just don't interest me there anymore because of my first experience with so many people fitting into my area of writing and they challenged me to become better. And to have fun doing it. Lol I've also become so picky now when it comes to Roleplaying with others though, haha.

But I do pop in still for my pets. ;) have some lovely elixired ones for my tastes. Same username if anyone wants to hit me up!
I pop in there on occasion, just to see what alerts I've gotten from buds there. Which is very rarely since were all busy with college, activities and life in general. I used to be so active on the Roleplaying forums, but now things have gone downhill and everyone just seems so illiterate compared to how it used to be... Makes me sad that my friends and I used to post multiple paragraphs and now if we find a thread we want to join it turns into one to two lines for a reply. :( the forums just don't interest me there anymore because of my first experience with so many people fitting into my area of writing and they challenged me to become better. And to have fun doing it. Lol I've also become so picky now when it comes to Roleplaying with others though, haha.

But I do pop in still for my pets. ;) have some lovely elixired ones for my tastes. Same username if anyone wants to hit me up!
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
Ah I am from Subeta too! I mainly just go on now for any events, like right now for Vesnali. It seems I go through cycles. Sometimes I'm there other than events, sometimes I'm there only for events. It's hard because I really like how active the forums are and the chatbox, but I've just can't stand the beggars/complainers/attention-seekers/drama-starters.
Ah I am from Subeta too! I mainly just go on now for any events, like right now for Vesnali. It seems I go through cycles. Sometimes I'm there other than events, sometimes I'm there only for events. It's hard because I really like how active the forums are and the chatbox, but I've just can't stand the beggars/complainers/attention-seekers/drama-starters.
@Michaeleen
The chatbox can be really... bad... it has its own politics and a lot of the really troublesome/immature/troll members like to hang out there. I remember when B&C used to be the worst for drama, but eventually it just stopped. I actually find the forums kind of dead too, at least compared to how they used to be. D: They used to be sooo active and now it just seems like... idk the advertising forums used to move super quick, and the past few times I've tried to make selling threads there, it took like a week and a couple days for my thread to reach the third page so I could make a new one. That just kind of made me go 'wat happen.'

I guess a lot of the really active users there left due to the management/staff problems Subeta has at the moment. Kind of a shame.
@Michaeleen
The chatbox can be really... bad... it has its own politics and a lot of the really troublesome/immature/troll members like to hang out there. I remember when B&C used to be the worst for drama, but eventually it just stopped. I actually find the forums kind of dead too, at least compared to how they used to be. D: They used to be sooo active and now it just seems like... idk the advertising forums used to move super quick, and the past few times I've tried to make selling threads there, it took like a week and a couple days for my thread to reach the third page so I could make a new one. That just kind of made me go 'wat happen.'

I guess a lot of the really active users there left due to the management/staff problems Subeta has at the moment. Kind of a shame.
I used to go on subeta a lot but one day I just stopped logging on. I had fun while I was there though. I never really talked to a lot of the users there or really participated a lot in the forums.( I lurked sometimes though, just to see what was up) so far I like it here better
I used to go on subeta a lot but one day I just stopped logging on. I had fun while I was there though. I never really talked to a lot of the users there or really participated a lot in the forums.( I lurked sometimes though, just to see what was up) so far I like it here better
1 2