Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Paranormal Experiences/Thoughts?
1 2 3
@Extraterrestrial
Sure, why not sharing?
Here's the vanilla one
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1656089_703137389736680_819538874_n.jpg
and here's a little brighter, enlarged version.
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1780727_739715182720072_1833250507_n.jpg.

You don't actually have to go to any abandoned place. I guess that in my case all it really takes is a walk in my village. There were few minor battles here during the WWII, so whole place is basically one huge boneyard. Every new house built here stands on a mass grave. Creepy, when you think about it. Turns even creepier, when you, like my friend once, look out the window at 2:00 A.M., and see a man in Red Army uniform staring right at you, only to dissapear the next time you blink. Oddly enough, nothing werid has ever happened inside the house. (That's not the same guy who discovered the dungeon, btw. And the dungeon is roughly forty kilometers away from where I live)

For these ghosts going their dialy routine... I personally like to think that their spirits just haven't noticed that their bodies are dead. Sort of like it was in that movie "The Sixth Sense".
@Extraterrestrial
Sure, why not sharing?
Here's the vanilla one
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/1656089_703137389736680_819538874_n.jpg
and here's a little brighter, enlarged version.
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1780727_739715182720072_1833250507_n.jpg.

You don't actually have to go to any abandoned place. I guess that in my case all it really takes is a walk in my village. There were few minor battles here during the WWII, so whole place is basically one huge boneyard. Every new house built here stands on a mass grave. Creepy, when you think about it. Turns even creepier, when you, like my friend once, look out the window at 2:00 A.M., and see a man in Red Army uniform staring right at you, only to dissapear the next time you blink. Oddly enough, nothing werid has ever happened inside the house. (That's not the same guy who discovered the dungeon, btw. And the dungeon is roughly forty kilometers away from where I live)

For these ghosts going their dialy routine... I personally like to think that their spirits just haven't noticed that their bodies are dead. Sort of like it was in that movie "The Sixth Sense".
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.
0 experience, which is good because I am a wuss
0 experience, which is good because I am a wuss
i'm just going to link my tumblr post because it's VERY long.

http://corvidstag.tumblr.com/post/41074414974/woodhaven-dairy-silverhill-alabama
i'm just going to link my tumblr post because it's VERY long.

http://corvidstag.tumblr.com/post/41074414974/woodhaven-dairy-silverhill-alabama
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
When I was little, I used to have intense feelings of deja vu. I still remember this time where I was 100% positive everything that happened that day already happened. I would also sometimes see vague images at night in my room, but they were never malevolent or anything. Unfortunately, these experiences stopped after I moved away from that place, so whatever was going on had nothing to do with me and everything to do with the area (A single apartment building with a small woods on one side, field on the other, parking lot in front where I would wait for the bus to school)

Sidenote: I'm an atheist, so part of me believes that this was just my young self being overly imaginative, but a big part of me really wants to believe in the supernatural because it's just so cool! Also, aliens definitely exist; whether they're intelligent at all, is another matter
When I was little, I used to have intense feelings of deja vu. I still remember this time where I was 100% positive everything that happened that day already happened. I would also sometimes see vague images at night in my room, but they were never malevolent or anything. Unfortunately, these experiences stopped after I moved away from that place, so whatever was going on had nothing to do with me and everything to do with the area (A single apartment building with a small woods on one side, field on the other, parking lot in front where I would wait for the bus to school)

Sidenote: I'm an atheist, so part of me believes that this was just my young self being overly imaginative, but a big part of me really wants to believe in the supernatural because it's just so cool! Also, aliens definitely exist; whether they're intelligent at all, is another matter
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
I find paranormal experiences extremely interesting. At times I wish I could experience more and other times I'm glad I don't really experience anything because it can be terrifying.

I've had one experience seeing what I thought was a ghost while I was sitting at a campfire in the woods. I looked out into the darkness and saw a glowing white human figure standing just slightly behind a tree watching us. I looked over at my friend for a moment to see if she saw it and when I looked back it was gone. Weird thing is, we were telling real ghost stories at the time.

I've had experiences when I thought I was about to astral project. The moment where I'm in between being asleep and awake I would hear a loud noise like a train or wind being blown in my ear, intense vibrating, with the feeling of my soul or conscience maybe being pulled away from my body. I've never let it happen because I'm always too scared and I just get these feelings like I shouldn't let it happen.

The first night I spent at my moms condo, that used to be her partners grandfathers who passed away a couple months before, again when I was in between sleep and awake I heard a males voice not really yelling but asking very loudly "Who are you?!". I almost felt his curiosity/confusion with trying to figure out who I was and why I was there. All I said was that I was my moms daughter haha xD

Yikes big post but yeaaaah stuff like this is fascinating to me! ^.^
I find paranormal experiences extremely interesting. At times I wish I could experience more and other times I'm glad I don't really experience anything because it can be terrifying.

I've had one experience seeing what I thought was a ghost while I was sitting at a campfire in the woods. I looked out into the darkness and saw a glowing white human figure standing just slightly behind a tree watching us. I looked over at my friend for a moment to see if she saw it and when I looked back it was gone. Weird thing is, we were telling real ghost stories at the time.

I've had experiences when I thought I was about to astral project. The moment where I'm in between being asleep and awake I would hear a loud noise like a train or wind being blown in my ear, intense vibrating, with the feeling of my soul or conscience maybe being pulled away from my body. I've never let it happen because I'm always too scared and I just get these feelings like I shouldn't let it happen.

The first night I spent at my moms condo, that used to be her partners grandfathers who passed away a couple months before, again when I was in between sleep and awake I heard a males voice not really yelling but asking very loudly "Who are you?!". I almost felt his curiosity/confusion with trying to figure out who I was and why I was there. All I said was that I was my moms daughter haha xD

Yikes big post but yeaaaah stuff like this is fascinating to me! ^.^
1 2 3