Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone who just wants to chat ^^
1 2
You know... I haven't had an oreo in years. My mom doesn't allow us to eat 'junk food' anymore; everything must be organic.

Anyway, I actually miss those Oreo cereal things? The tiny frosted looking cereal with the little marshmallows? Those were the best.
You know... I haven't had an oreo in years. My mom doesn't allow us to eat 'junk food' anymore; everything must be organic.

Anyway, I actually miss those Oreo cereal things? The tiny frosted looking cereal with the little marshmallows? Those were the best.
im340p.gif
@Death I miss those things too!

And I know how you feel about the whole junk food thing. My mom only lets us get gluten free snacks. But thankfully I have older sisters that also want junk food like other children so we occasionally go out and get some. My dad also disagrees with my mom, but she kinda runs the house here :/ When she leaves for something we can do almost whatever we want which is awesome but it sucks to not want your mom to come home.
@Death I miss those things too!

And I know how you feel about the whole junk food thing. My mom only lets us get gluten free snacks. But thankfully I have older sisters that also want junk food like other children so we occasionally go out and get some. My dad also disagrees with my mom, but she kinda runs the house here :/ When she leaves for something we can do almost whatever we want which is awesome but it sucks to not want your mom to come home.
1 2