Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Worst Nightmare
1 2
I can deal with wasps I see them all the time trying to get in the house but I can't stand spiders of any size. I always been afraid of them since I lived in that house it was infested with all kinds of spiders they were always in my bed, the ceiling, and some times I find them in my food. I seen 6 giant tarantulas in that house, and ever since that I have had a bad fear of them.
I can deal with wasps I see them all the time trying to get in the house but I can't stand spiders of any size. I always been afraid of them since I lived in that house it was infested with all kinds of spiders they were always in my bed, the ceiling, and some times I find them in my food. I seen 6 giant tarantulas in that house, and ever since that I have had a bad fear of them.
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Cyans Tarantulas?!
If you live somewhere with freakin' tarantulas, move. You probably get wind scorpions too, so move.

Also, forget what I said earlier about being able to deal with spiders. The only reason I can deal with spiders is the spiders here in Canada aren't bird-eating hellspawn.
@Cyans Tarantulas?!
If you live somewhere with freakin' tarantulas, move. You probably get wind scorpions too, so move.

Also, forget what I said earlier about being able to deal with spiders. The only reason I can deal with spiders is the spiders here in Canada aren't bird-eating hellspawn.
CgtyAYW.png
@Cyans

;__;

Well, the good thing about tarantulas is that at least you can see them...I hope.

Anyway, an update.

Came back down after a few hours, and the hornet has vanished. It either flew out the window or is hiding somewhere to get me in my sleep. I can't hear it buzzing anywhere, so we're good. Slapped the curtains around, nothing fell out so I'm somewhat sure it left.

Now only one question remains...how the hell did it get in?? :O
@Cyans

;__;

Well, the good thing about tarantulas is that at least you can see them...I hope.

Anyway, an update.

Came back down after a few hours, and the hornet has vanished. It either flew out the window or is hiding somewhere to get me in my sleep. I can't hear it buzzing anywhere, so we're good. Slapped the curtains around, nothing fell out so I'm somewhat sure it left.

Now only one question remains...how the hell did it get in?? :O
@DanaSoraya

I was on the brink of a panic attack. The sofa is right in front of the window where the devil bug was flying around.

I had enough courage to do one thing. Either open the window to get it our or get my phone. I decided to open the window because that thing NEEDED TO GO
@DanaSoraya

I was on the brink of a panic attack. The sofa is right in front of the window where the devil bug was flying around.

I had enough courage to do one thing. Either open the window to get it our or get my phone. I decided to open the window because that thing NEEDED TO GO
I been away from the house for 5 years now. I hardly see any spiders here where I live now but I never seen scorpions there just spiders we moved out when we starting seeing brown recluse spiders it was becoming to risky to keep living there.
I been away from the house for 5 years now. I hardly see any spiders here where I live now but I never seen scorpions there just spiders we moved out when we starting seeing brown recluse spiders it was becoming to risky to keep living there.
@Cyans *gulp* brown recluse??? [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/62ff8d256e0b84273ec621b07dea4bfa/tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif[/img]
@Cyans

*gulp* brown recluse???

tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif
xD yep brown recluse we slowly started seeing more and more in the living room at that point we just left.
xD yep brown recluse we slowly started seeing more and more in the living room at that point we just left.
1 2