Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Doctor Who?
1 2
Ohhhh Doctor Who.
I don't know if I can throw out favorites, mostly because there are a lot of different things I like about each of them more than the others. But if I had to choose, then 9 for sure.
I'm not really digging the newer episodes the same way as I did in the RTD years, but I guess there are some good ones. ((((Ones that aren't written by the showrunner.))))

@rubyrouge I can definitely agree with you. I could talk about the 50th foreverrrrrrrrrrr and all the things I found annoying about it, but bleh. I just cannot wait for Capaldi. Hopefully the series gets better(?).
Ohhhh Doctor Who.
I don't know if I can throw out favorites, mostly because there are a lot of different things I like about each of them more than the others. But if I had to choose, then 9 for sure.
I'm not really digging the newer episodes the same way as I did in the RTD years, but I guess there are some good ones. ((((Ones that aren't written by the showrunner.))))

@rubyrouge I can definitely agree with you. I could talk about the 50th foreverrrrrrrrrrr and all the things I found annoying about it, but bleh. I just cannot wait for Capaldi. Hopefully the series gets better(?).
1 2