Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Check out my gorgeous dragon
1 2
@Oszs
Ah, his name. It's quite a mouthful. Victor Lestat Crinklebine.
Victor comes from the fact that my band teacher kept calling my friend that name. Her name is Kayliegh. Quite the name screw up there lol
Lestat is from the Anne Rice books, mom loves that character. Crinklebine is just something me and my mom came up with.
But everyone just calls him Liz. We use that long name for giggles.

I agree with you and @Safikei.
Mine loves to be held and I carry him around on my shoulder. He never bites (unless I smell like food of course) and is just a sweet thing. And yea, he doesn't scream at me like cats do haha
First thing my mom said when I got him was Wow hes not slimy and gross! Most people who meet just say wow he's so nice and not scary.
Rather funny sometimes, especially when people are afraid to touch him cause they think he's a big mean reptile.
@Oszs
Ah, his name. It's quite a mouthful. Victor Lestat Crinklebine.
Victor comes from the fact that my band teacher kept calling my friend that name. Her name is Kayliegh. Quite the name screw up there lol
Lestat is from the Anne Rice books, mom loves that character. Crinklebine is just something me and my mom came up with.
But everyone just calls him Liz. We use that long name for giggles.

I agree with you and @Safikei.
Mine loves to be held and I carry him around on my shoulder. He never bites (unless I smell like food of course) and is just a sweet thing. And yea, he doesn't scream at me like cats do haha
First thing my mom said when I got him was Wow hes not slimy and gross! Most people who meet just say wow he's so nice and not scary.
Rather funny sometimes, especially when people are afraid to touch him cause they think he's a big mean reptile.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Oszs Ah okaythat makes sense. Poor little guy. They adapt at least and now it sounds like he's in a much better situation.
It makes sense that they'd be from PetSmart too lol. Seems like most areas have one, whereas reptile specialty shops are a bit more scarce.
@Oszs Ah okaythat makes sense. Poor little guy. They adapt at least and now it sounds like he's in a much better situation.
It makes sense that they'd be from PetSmart too lol. Seems like most areas have one, whereas reptile specialty shops are a bit more scarce.
well I don't have any reptiles as pets but I do have a toad!
http://mochot.tumblr.com/
well I don't have any reptiles as pets but I do have a toad!
http://mochot.tumblr.com/
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
1 2