Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | KITTENS! KITTENS!!!!! *^*
1 2
My cat Banshee is giving birth!!
I'm so excited I flail slapped myself!

She led me to the little nest she made in my drawer, and there was one little bundle of adorable sunshine! ; u ;

She now has three with a fourth on the way! GOOD LUCK BANSHEE! PAPA IS HERE FOR YOUUUUUU!

I can't wait till she let's us meet them.~
//Sobbu

My cat Banshee is giving birth!!
I'm so excited I flail slapped myself!

She led me to the little nest she made in my drawer, and there was one little bundle of adorable sunshine! ; u ;

She now has three with a fourth on the way! GOOD LUCK BANSHEE! PAPA IS HERE FOR YOUUUUUU!

I can't wait till she let's us meet them.~
//Sobbu

@Defekt KETTEHNS! KETTEHNS OF JOY!

Take pictures! :3
@Defekt KETTEHNS! KETTEHNS OF JOY!

Take pictures! :3
@Defekt
D'aaw, I love cats so much! How is your cat doing right now? I would love some pictures of the kittens (and the mother too!) once they have settled in comfortably. :)
@Defekt
D'aaw, I love cats so much! How is your cat doing right now? I would love some pictures of the kittens (and the mother too!) once they have settled in comfortably. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Defekt Kittens are great! ;u; Here's some pictures of my friend's cat and her kittens from like... a year ago, but still. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maq4weZTS01qlxiy8o1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maq4weZTS01qlxiy8o2_500.jpg[/img]
@Defekt Kittens are great! ;u;

Here's some pictures of my friend's cat and her kittens from like... a year ago, but still.
tumblr_maq4weZTS01qlxiy8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_maq4weZTS01qlxiy8o2_500.jpg
1 hatchling available!
roaDmns.png
OMG kitties ; A;

-snuggles-

You should send me one. I already have seven, what's one more?

Seriously though please don't I don't want to be one of those crazy cat hoarders
OMG kitties ; A;

-snuggles-

You should send me one. I already have seven, what's one more?

Seriously though please don't I don't want to be one of those crazy cat hoarders
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
DAAAAAW, fluffy little balls of loooove OVO

@Daypaw

seven? you are already doooomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU.
DAAAAAW, fluffy little balls of loooove OVO

@Daypaw

seven? you are already doooomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU.
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
@Defekt
Oh, that's awesome! :D I hope everything went well. :3 How's she doing, and the little ones?
It's great that your cat trusts you enough to led you to her kittens. :3

@Scrabulon
Oh, they are so adorable! x3 I love cats, too bad that we don't have one anymore. :/
@Defekt
Oh, that's awesome! :D I hope everything went well. :3 How's she doing, and the little ones?
It's great that your cat trusts you enough to led you to her kittens. :3

@Scrabulon
Oh, they are so adorable! x3 I love cats, too bad that we don't have one anymore. :/
Awwe, kitties! My cat had kittens in my sock drawer only a month after we got her, up until then we'd all believed she was a fat castrated male cat. Fluffy surprise! Hope your kittens are doing well
Awwe, kitties! My cat had kittens in my sock drawer only a month after we got her, up until then we'd all believed she was a fat castrated male cat. Fluffy surprise! Hope your kittens are doing well
66MHIIb.png
Congrats, @Defekt! How exciting!
Congrats, @Defekt! How exciting!
I just opened my first Hatchery! Check it out. c:
3BjjfeD.gif
@Raitoyami They're like potato chips. You can't have just one.

We have seven cats and then four dogs- pretty much all of them are rescues, so I at least have the benefit of being able to say I didn't go out and adopt all of these. Most of the cats we found roaming, one we found at a week old in a trash can, and we just didn't have the heart to find them new homes after we had them for a while and got attached.

The downside of that is that every time someone finds a kitten they call and ask if I want it OTL
@Raitoyami They're like potato chips. You can't have just one.

We have seven cats and then four dogs- pretty much all of them are rescues, so I at least have the benefit of being able to say I didn't go out and adopt all of these. Most of the cats we found roaming, one we found at a week old in a trash can, and we just didn't have the heart to find them new homes after we had them for a while and got attached.

The downside of that is that every time someone finds a kitten they call and ask if I want it OTL
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
1 2