Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any One Piece fans out there?
1 2 3 4
@CinnamonThief
I definitely know what I have to save up for now! Oh man, it's beautiful xD I need to find a Spiral that it'd fit on.

Oh man, yes! And he's got the greatest smile >3< Heheh. And when I found out about the connection between him and Law I darn near lost it ;3; Two favorites and aah.
@CinnamonThief
I definitely know what I have to save up for now! Oh man, it's beautiful xD I need to find a Spiral that it'd fit on.

Oh man, yes! And he's got the greatest smile >3< Heheh. And when I found out about the connection between him and Law I darn near lost it ;3; Two favorites and aah.
cgCgwxt.png
@CinnamonThief

i think he doesn't really belong to a faction now and just does whatever he wants! that being said though it'd be really cool to see him join the strawhats one day, although that might be a bit unlikely. hopefully they at least become allies in some way though!

having enel and lucci come back would be cool if it were executed well! having them become buggy-type characters would be really fun to see.
@CinnamonThief

i think he doesn't really belong to a faction now and just does whatever he wants! that being said though it'd be really cool to see him join the strawhats one day, although that might be a bit unlikely. hopefully they at least become allies in some way though!

having enel and lucci come back would be cool if it were executed well! having them become buggy-type characters would be really fun to see.
1 2 3 4