Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any One Piece fans out there?
1 2 3 4
I can't be the only one here, right?

That show is wonderful! It always makes me happy, no matter what, and i can think of very few works that have inspired me as much.
I mainly read the manga and is up to date, but I'm also watching the latest episodes as well as trying to watch the entire anime (currently at water 7).

That said, we should probably decide if this thread will be up to date with the manga or anime. If popular enough, we could always make 2 threads.
I can't be the only one here, right?

That show is wonderful! It always makes me happy, no matter what, and i can think of very few works that have inspired me as much.
I mainly read the manga and is up to date, but I'm also watching the latest episodes as well as trying to watch the entire anime (currently at water 7).

That said, we should probably decide if this thread will be up to date with the manga or anime. If popular enough, we could always make 2 threads.
Hello I'm new here and a big One Piece fan since my childhood
I really love this show bc it's so amazing and so complex
I'm also up to date with the Manga and wantched the Anime entirely but not always the newest episode but for that always the Manga

But sometimes I rewatch the show with friends that like it too :D
Hello I'm new here and a big One Piece fan since my childhood
I really love this show bc it's so amazing and so complex
I'm also up to date with the Manga and wantched the Anime entirely but not always the newest episode but for that always the Manga

But sometimes I rewatch the show with friends that like it too :D
new_facebook_banner_by_kunaigirl-d4k8jun.png
WE ARE!

Augh, I'm so far behind. I stopped reading the manga/watching the anime because well... Ace.

And now all this cool stuff seems to have happened... but to read about it I have to get through the whole Impel Down thing. That's just depressing.
WE ARE!

Augh, I'm so far behind. I stopped reading the manga/watching the anime because well... Ace.

And now all this cool stuff seems to have happened... but to read about it I have to get through the whole Impel Down thing. That's just depressing.
@Miashin
awww yeah that with Ace was soooo sad Q.Q just the worst thing ever
I was really depressed too and after that it was really hard
but after that whole Ace and war stuff it got so much better and really awesome and I bet you wouldn't regret to read/watch through all this to get to the 2Y
@Miashin
awww yeah that with Ace was soooo sad Q.Q just the worst thing ever
I was really depressed too and after that it was really hard
but after that whole Ace and war stuff it got so much better and really awesome and I bet you wouldn't regret to read/watch through all this to get to the 2Y
@Miashin
Yeah, it does get better ;) Impel down is actually one of my favorite arcs, mostly because I adore the villains. They may be doing horrible things, but in the end they're actually doing their job and trying to protect the civilians of the world (unlike some people who work for the world government... )

The series does become a bit more lighthearted again after the whole prison+war. The first arc after the time skip is pretty bad, but after that things get interesting again! There's mad scientists, Harpies, seemingly abandoned islands, a spansh-themed island, samurai...

@aktivviiirus
I'm surprised you found this thread! It must've been buried by a few pages.
Just glad I'm not the only One Piece fan here ;D Its one of those communities that you have to find yourself - you can't just go on the net and find a bunch of random fans, like with Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail.
@Miashin
Yeah, it does get better ;) Impel down is actually one of my favorite arcs, mostly because I adore the villains. They may be doing horrible things, but in the end they're actually doing their job and trying to protect the civilians of the world (unlike some people who work for the world government... )

The series does become a bit more lighthearted again after the whole prison+war. The first arc after the time skip is pretty bad, but after that things get interesting again! There's mad scientists, Harpies, seemingly abandoned islands, a spansh-themed island, samurai...

@aktivviiirus
I'm surprised you found this thread! It must've been buried by a few pages.
Just glad I'm not the only One Piece fan here ;D Its one of those communities that you have to find yourself - you can't just go on the net and find a bunch of random fans, like with Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail.
@CinnamonThief
yeah I was kind of bored so I searched for something interesting and somehow found it, at first i was a bit sad that i didn't fond an One Piece thread at once, there were some other Animes instead but I'm happy I found it after all :D
Yeah that's true I don't really know One Piece fans from the internet only these I met at conventions where I live

I didn't like the arc after the time skip that much as well but as there were in the new world it got really epic the whole thing at Punk Hazard it was so funny and I really loved Monet and now with Dressrosa it just keep getting better like i think
@CinnamonThief
yeah I was kind of bored so I searched for something interesting and somehow found it, at first i was a bit sad that i didn't fond an One Piece thread at once, there were some other Animes instead but I'm happy I found it after all :D
Yeah that's true I don't really know One Piece fans from the internet only these I met at conventions where I live

I didn't like the arc after the time skip that much as well but as there were in the new world it got really epic the whole thing at Punk Hazard it was so funny and I really loved Monet and now with Dressrosa it just keep getting better like i think
@aktivviiirus

The latest chapter was crazy. I have never seen an author manage to catch such a sense of utter chaos. I'm still clueless how Doffy is still alive. Hopefully we might get an explanation next chapter...
@aktivviiirus

The latest chapter was crazy. I have never seen an author manage to catch such a sense of utter chaos. I'm still clueless how Doffy is still alive. Hopefully we might get an explanation next chapter...
ONE PIECE IS THE BEST

I've been reading the manga since forever and it is hands-down my favorite comic. Oda is a genius
ONE PIECE IS THE BEST

I've been reading the manga since forever and it is hands-down my favorite comic. Oda is a genius
@PencilCat
You have good taste XD

How long have you been reading it? I can never remember when I catched up with the manga - it was either during the amazon arc or the marineford arc... I think it was the latter.
@PencilCat
You have good taste XD

How long have you been reading it? I can never remember when I catched up with the manga - it was either during the amazon arc or the marineford arc... I think it was the latter.
@CinnamonThief Oh man..I think it was around Water7/CP9 arc?? I kinda jumped around a bit, taking breaks for months to catch up later (it took me a while to read from chapter 1 to current too). I was definitely reading it weekly during Zombie Island and beyond. Now each week is agonizing waiting for the next chapter (especially this week's hiatus!!)
@CinnamonThief Oh man..I think it was around Water7/CP9 arc?? I kinda jumped around a bit, taking breaks for months to catch up later (it took me a while to read from chapter 1 to current too). I was definitely reading it weekly during Zombie Island and beyond. Now each week is agonizing waiting for the next chapter (especially this week's hiatus!!)
1 2 3 4