Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What movies take all your feels?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Where the Red Fern Grows got me at the end of it ;_; Not Big Dan and Little Ann!!!! D':
Where the Red Fern Grows got me at the end of it ;_; Not Big Dan and Little Ann!!!! D':
50lm6f.jpg
Not in any sort of order here is my top 5 of "how to make me cry as hard as humanly possible" movie.

1. The first Land Before Time movie
2. Hachi: A Dog's Tale
3. ALL of the Brother Bear movies
4. The grave of the fireflies
5. An American Tail or Fievel goes to wild west (in some european countries, Finland included)

There is a ton or two more of movies that make me cry but these are the "worst" and guess how many times do my friends want to pick all of these up and watch them .___. *hides the movies under carpet*

5w2TZ9M.gif
Not in any sort of order here is my top 5 of "how to make me cry as hard as humanly possible" movie.

1. The first Land Before Time movie
2. Hachi: A Dog's Tale
3. ALL of the Brother Bear movies
4. The grave of the fireflies
5. An American Tail or Fievel goes to wild west (in some european countries, Finland included)

There is a ton or two more of movies that make me cry but these are the "worst" and guess how many times do my friends want to pick all of these up and watch them .___. *hides the movies under carpet*

5w2TZ9M.gif
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Tangled, Epic and Catching Fire. ;-; I am too emotional when it comes to movies.
Tangled, Epic and Catching Fire. ;-; I am too emotional when it comes to movies.
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
Black beauty, man ;-;

Also, Brother bear and the ending of Watership down.
The things that make me feel da most are endings of some of my favourite TV-shows.
I was a really big crybaby when I saw the ending of Scrubs, and the ending of House M.D. too.
Black beauty, man ;-;

Also, Brother bear and the ending of Watership down.
The things that make me feel da most are endings of some of my favourite TV-shows.
I was a really big crybaby when I saw the ending of Scrubs, and the ending of House M.D. too.
;o; This thread is reminding us of so many sad movies. Nooo not the feels D: Toy Story 3 makes us cry every time. And Bambi and Homeward Bound ;o; And the start of Up :c [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/feels.gif.pagespeed.ce.SojsyIeSOT.gif[/img] Also not a movie but the Red Wedding man ;o; [img]https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/15059eff8626be843678fb0e70a11cad/tumblr_mlirgg3LVI1s3c4xeo1_500.jpg[/img]
;o; This thread is reminding us of so many sad movies. Nooo not the feels D:
Toy Story 3 makes us cry every time. And Bambi and Homeward Bound ;o;
And the start of Up :c
feels.gif.pagespeed.ce.SojsyIeSOT.gif

Also not a movie but the Red Wedding man ;o;
tumblr_mlirgg3LVI1s3c4xeo1_500.jpg
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
There are so oh so many movies...
I am way too emotional when it comes to movies seriously ;_;

The latest movie I've watched that made me all sobsob was Summer Wars.
It's reeeeally good!
There are so oh so many movies...
I am way too emotional when it comes to movies seriously ;_;

The latest movie I've watched that made me all sobsob was Summer Wars.
It's reeeeally good!

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
Black Beauty always kills me, especially when he sees Ginger being pulled on the death cart through the city. I swear any horse movie makes all the feels but this one takes the cake every darn time! [img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6146/screenshot3dt0.png[/img]
Black Beauty always kills me, especially when he sees Ginger being pulled on the death cart through the city. I swear any horse movie makes all the feels but this one takes the cake every darn time!

screenshot3dt0.png
What Dreams May Come absolutely slayed my heart the first time I watched it, and it still kills me every time I watch it. So many emotions while I watch that movie. And the first time I saw it was in a class at school, and literally everyone was crying because it is such a genuinely sad and emotional movie.
What Dreams May Come absolutely slayed my heart the first time I watched it, and it still kills me every time I watch it. So many emotions while I watch that movie. And the first time I saw it was in a class at school, and literally everyone was crying because it is such a genuinely sad and emotional movie.
Sad movies, why? Sigh. I cry more often than I used to. Apparently, the first movie my mom took me to see in theaters was the Lion King (yes, I'm that old) and she and the woman sitting next to us were crying near the end. And all I said, after seeing Mufasa get up was, "Aw, he didn't die." and my mom and the woman looked at each other. And they knew. XD

Aw, but now I cry for sad things at least the first time I see it. There are only a handful of movies I don't mind crying for, and will watch them when I am alone. The first I'll admit to is Dragon Heart. The second is Phantom of the Opera. When he starts singing "Masquerade" to himself at the end, I lose all control of the floodgates.
Sad movies, why? Sigh. I cry more often than I used to. Apparently, the first movie my mom took me to see in theaters was the Lion King (yes, I'm that old) and she and the woman sitting next to us were crying near the end. And all I said, after seeing Mufasa get up was, "Aw, he didn't die." and my mom and the woman looked at each other. And they knew. XD

Aw, but now I cry for sad things at least the first time I see it. There are only a handful of movies I don't mind crying for, and will watch them when I am alone. The first I'll admit to is Dragon Heart. The second is Phantom of the Opera. When he starts singing "Masquerade" to himself at the end, I lose all control of the floodgates.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
My all time cry fest movie is Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. When Haku and and Chihiro fall from the sky and she remembers him and his name I blubber like a baby every single time and mind you I have seen this movie 30+ times. [img]http://static.zerochan.net/Spirited.Away.full.369729.jpg[/img]
My all time cry fest movie is Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. When Haku and and Chihiro fall from the sky and she remembers him and his name I blubber like a baby every single time and mind you I have seen this movie 30+ times.
Spirited.Away.full.369729.jpg
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6