Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What movies take all your feels?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm watching Brother Bear right now and I've been crying since the beginning. I can't stop. D: Bambi, Bambi II, Watership Down, Land Before Time and Homeward Bound - to name a few more. For movies to affect someone like this proves the story and the characters (can't forget the music) are really well done. I don't like crying but I'll only watch these kind of movies by myself because showing how they turn my face into a raging flow of salty wetness makes me feel awkward around people, even my fiance. What movies turn you into a raging waterfall of salty wetness? [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/0a50473579c604bcc036e825ce92eea7/tumblr_mwkulpsMzm1srxejeo2_250.gif[/img]
I'm watching Brother Bear right now and I've been crying since the beginning. I can't stop. D:
Bambi, Bambi II, Watership Down, Land Before Time and Homeward Bound - to name a few more.

For movies to affect someone like this proves the story and the characters (can't forget the music) are really well done. I don't like crying but I'll only watch these kind of movies by myself because showing how they turn my face into a raging flow of salty wetness makes me feel awkward around people, even my fiance.

What movies turn you into a raging waterfall of salty wetness?

tumblr_mwkulpsMzm1srxejeo2_250.gif
hbJfbe2.png
Kick A** 2 made me cry like a baby. Hitchico waits (however you spell that), uh...Carrie made me feel hard...huh.

Pretty much all the movies I've ever watched in my teen years made me cry. Because either sad, good writing, or some stupid reason.
Kick A** 2 made me cry like a baby. Hitchico waits (however you spell that), uh...Carrie made me feel hard...huh.

Pretty much all the movies I've ever watched in my teen years made me cry. Because either sad, good writing, or some stupid reason.
Melting_sleep.gif
Graveyard of the Fireflies will turn me into a blubbering baby every time without fail; and it usually takes quite a lot for me to cry like that. Needless to say that amuses the heck outta my younger siblings.

Also The Fall also made me cry a little the first time I watched it too; that part at the end between Roy and Alexandria was pretty moving. That movie is totally underrated tbh.
Graveyard of the Fireflies will turn me into a blubbering baby every time without fail; and it usually takes quite a lot for me to cry like that. Needless to say that amuses the heck outta my younger siblings.

Also The Fall also made me cry a little the first time I watched it too; that part at the end between Roy and Alexandria was pretty moving. That movie is totally underrated tbh.
@evilscience @punk

These movies I've never heard of but I'm sure I'm gonna have a good time watching them! Isn't it amazing how they can move us to tears? You were never there, you never experienced the movie in actuality but a good storyteller comes along and BAM, you're dropped right into the pudding of it all!
@evilscience @punk

These movies I've never heard of but I'm sure I'm gonna have a good time watching them! Isn't it amazing how they can move us to tears? You were never there, you never experienced the movie in actuality but a good storyteller comes along and BAM, you're dropped right into the pudding of it all!
hbJfbe2.png
TRON: Legacy, The Avengers, The first three POTC movies, Rise of the Guardians...

Basically any movie where I'm emotionally invested in a character(usually the villain) and then said character dies or something emotionally devastating happens to them.

But then there's the Land Before Time, Bambi, the Lion King. I am almost thirty and Mufasa's death still gets to me.
TRON: Legacy, The Avengers, The first three POTC movies, Rise of the Guardians...

Basically any movie where I'm emotionally invested in a character(usually the villain) and then said character dies or something emotionally devastating happens to them.

But then there's the Land Before Time, Bambi, the Lion King. I am almost thirty and Mufasa's death still gets to me.
Ghost_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif
Proud Valenth Moderator: Jergen Voller
Bridge to Terabithia, Marley and Me, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and Catching Fire all caused me to bawl my eyes out at certain parts. ;o; The feels, man.

Catching Fire was the worst, crying-every-other-scene-wise though. x'D It was a great movie nevertheless!
Bridge to Terabithia, Marley and Me, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and Catching Fire all caused me to bawl my eyes out at certain parts. ;o; The feels, man.

Catching Fire was the worst, crying-every-other-scene-wise though. x'D It was a great movie nevertheless!
T5GEBka.png
Fox and the Hound used to make me cry so much when Widow Tweed left Tod in the forest. It's just... so sad!

The last half hour of Hatchi made me cry a lot.

I cried three times when I saw Les Miserables in the theatre. Anne Hathaway's singing really got to me, she did such an amazing job that it made me cry!
Fox and the Hound used to make me cry so much when Widow Tweed left Tod in the forest. It's just... so sad!

The last half hour of Hatchi made me cry a lot.

I cried three times when I saw Les Miserables in the theatre. Anne Hathaway's singing really got to me, she did such an amazing job that it made me cry!
Made by me
2u46gxu.jpg
@Keestal

Grave of the Fireflies is a Studio Ghibli movie, so you can basically guarantee it's amazing in both story and animation.

Aaand so you don't have to look to hard, you can watch The Fall on youtube here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzNrThw_gA

It gets a bit cheesy sometimes but that's part of what makes it so great. The cinematography is also pretty spectacular, definitely worth watching just for the amazing colour. I just love showing people this movie though, it's my absolute favourite.

Oh and another one I've just thought of that everyone needs to watch; Red Dog. One of the saddest Aussie films I've ever seen, but it's still a brilliant watch and based on a true story.
@Keestal

Grave of the Fireflies is a Studio Ghibli movie, so you can basically guarantee it's amazing in both story and animation.

Aaand so you don't have to look to hard, you can watch The Fall on youtube here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzNrThw_gA

It gets a bit cheesy sometimes but that's part of what makes it so great. The cinematography is also pretty spectacular, definitely worth watching just for the amazing colour. I just love showing people this movie though, it's my absolute favourite.

Oh and another one I've just thought of that everyone needs to watch; Red Dog. One of the saddest Aussie films I've ever seen, but it's still a brilliant watch and based on a true story.
Oh goodness, so many.

Some are kinda cheesy but, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Brave, TRON and TRON: Legacy, Watchmen; Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Avengers, all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Wreck-It Ralph, Monsters Inc and University...

That's all that's coming to mind right now, but in all honestly when there's even a remotely sad scene in a movie that I'm enjoying I bawl my eyes out.
Oh goodness, so many.

Some are kinda cheesy but, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Brave, TRON and TRON: Legacy, Watchmen; Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Avengers, all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Wreck-It Ralph, Monsters Inc and University...

That's all that's coming to mind right now, but in all honestly when there's even a remotely sad scene in a movie that I'm enjoying I bawl my eyes out.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
i have tried not to cry during movies.. and usually succeed
however
a book
a book made me cry
the last dog on earth (not really the last dog.. but) it.. well it really didnt make sense why humans did what they did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dog_on_Earth
i have tried not to cry during movies.. and usually succeed
however
a book
a book made me cry
the last dog on earth (not really the last dog.. but) it.. well it really didnt make sense why humans did what they did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dog_on_Earth
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6