Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTTQQ2SIAD (Etc) Community
@Ningyo
Sounds more like your dad is concerned and worried. Especially to a lot of people on the sexual spectrum they look at those not dating and worry aboyt them "beibg alone the rest of their lives". Which isn't a problem for many people, for others they find it down right tragic. Have you explained to him your very happy and content with where you are in life and love?

@Mngwa
Oh wow, i couldn't think of two different romantic and sexual attractions that fit better together actually XD
@Ningyo
Sounds more like your dad is concerned and worried. Especially to a lot of people on the sexual spectrum they look at those not dating and worry aboyt them "beibg alone the rest of their lives". Which isn't a problem for many people, for others they find it down right tragic. Have you explained to him your very happy and content with where you are in life and love?

@Mngwa
Oh wow, i couldn't think of two different romantic and sexual attractions that fit better together actually XD
JwgDmoi.png
By. my friend RD
My Hatchery | Furvilla
@tigressmin
Well, I mean, technically demisexuality is a kind of asexual-ness, so I kind of understand it, but still. They do fit, it's just not easy for some to grasp, I guess.
@tigressmin
Well, I mean, technically demisexuality is a kind of asexual-ness, so I kind of understand it, but still. They do fit, it's just not easy for some to grasp, I guess.
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
@Flightgal
Ugh, yeah. xD
I don't like when people automatically assume that bisexuality and pensexuality are the same thing, or they think that pansexuality doesn't exist or something. I used to identify as bisexual for so long, but it never felt right.

@atotheshli
St. Louis is the area of Missouri I visited. I liked the city vibe, but it wasn't really the same as the cities I know and love. I can't even imagine living in a landlocked state. I would never even dream of leaving California because we have the best of everything, ocean, farms, mountains, deserts.
I've always wanted to visit Florida though. I almost applied to Ringling and some other schools down there, but decided not to because I'd rather avoid the large bugs and humidity. lol

The world is scary to me too. Sometimes, I get really bad anxiety thinking about moving out someday. Part of the reason why I take online college classes is because I suck at making friends and I'm afraid I'd be alone at college and I wouldn't know what to do. I'd rather be alone in my own house than in the city, nowhere close to home. ;^;
(Oops I made this conversation about me. I'm sorry.)

Anyway, I really hope you get accepted into one (or both) of those schools. They're both super great.
@Flightgal
Ugh, yeah. xD
I don't like when people automatically assume that bisexuality and pensexuality are the same thing, or they think that pansexuality doesn't exist or something. I used to identify as bisexual for so long, but it never felt right.

@atotheshli
St. Louis is the area of Missouri I visited. I liked the city vibe, but it wasn't really the same as the cities I know and love. I can't even imagine living in a landlocked state. I would never even dream of leaving California because we have the best of everything, ocean, farms, mountains, deserts.
I've always wanted to visit Florida though. I almost applied to Ringling and some other schools down there, but decided not to because I'd rather avoid the large bugs and humidity. lol

The world is scary to me too. Sometimes, I get really bad anxiety thinking about moving out someday. Part of the reason why I take online college classes is because I suck at making friends and I'm afraid I'd be alone at college and I wouldn't know what to do. I'd rather be alone in my own house than in the city, nowhere close to home. ;^;
(Oops I made this conversation about me. I'm sorry.)

Anyway, I really hope you get accepted into one (or both) of those schools. They're both super great.
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
@Vinyl

I don't really think ally is part of the acronym...
@Vinyl

I don't really think ally is part of the acronym...
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Vinyl
@Ampharos

The A is for Asexual, not for Ally, allies while they can support the community they're not really part of it, hence not being in the ancronym. Reminds me of when Bronies got hissy thinking the B (for Bisexual) should be for Brony, which was hilarious.
@Vinyl
@Ampharos

The A is for Asexual, not for Ally, allies while they can support the community they're not really part of it, hence not being in the ancronym. Reminds me of when Bronies got hissy thinking the B (for Bisexual) should be for Brony, which was hilarious.
image.png
23 l she/they l FR+8 l UK
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
tyEuRXe.pngq3Me7tJ.png
image.png
@FlightGal

yeah, that what i wanted to say, but i was worried about how i would sound. thank you for explaining! i knew a guy at my school who insisted the a stood for allies, and we got into a lot of arguments about it. granted, he was problematic in a lot of other ways.

as for the bronies, that's. really funny, wow. i hope they weren't serious.
@FlightGal

yeah, that what i wanted to say, but i was worried about how i would sound. thank you for explaining! i knew a guy at my school who insisted the a stood for allies, and we got into a lot of arguments about it. granted, he was problematic in a lot of other ways.

as for the bronies, that's. really funny, wow. i hope they weren't serious.
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Ampharos
@FlightGal

thanks for bringing that up. i read the post and immediately cringed.
@Ampharos
@FlightGal

thanks for bringing that up. i read the post and immediately cringed.
@Arkham it is a lot different from other cities, thats for sure!! we have our own culture and sayings and the people are....eccentric, haha. i hope you tried toasted ravioli while you were here ;) (thats definitely going to be something i miss about this city)
my parents both lived in california at some points and they love it, but its so expensive and they love missouri more for some reason ?? its horribly boring in my opinion whoops
thank you very much!! im working hard to try and get into calarts as a first goal, im aiming for the character animation section :D its gonna cost a whole lot and cause me some trouble, especially that now my parents are refusing to help me at all because of my sexuality, but im hoping i can make it work somehow ;w;

no no youre perfectly fine!! i tend to turn every conversation to myself anyway laughs online classes sound cool tho!
@Arkham it is a lot different from other cities, thats for sure!! we have our own culture and sayings and the people are....eccentric, haha. i hope you tried toasted ravioli while you were here ;) (thats definitely going to be something i miss about this city)
my parents both lived in california at some points and they love it, but its so expensive and they love missouri more for some reason ?? its horribly boring in my opinion whoops
thank you very much!! im working hard to try and get into calarts as a first goal, im aiming for the character animation section :D its gonna cost a whole lot and cause me some trouble, especially that now my parents are refusing to help me at all because of my sexuality, but im hoping i can make it work somehow ;w;

no no youre perfectly fine!! i tend to turn every conversation to myself anyway laughs online classes sound cool tho!
Gexm3qY.png
sunny
fr+2 - they/he/she
» hatchery
» wishlist
lightning.gif
@flightgal
Did... did that really happen? Oh my god. I didn't know my vitriol towards bronies could grow anymore. D:

On a different note, this is my first time posting in this thread! Hello everyone! You can call me Kat. I'm a 22 year old lady who loves other ladies. I feel odd calling myself a lady because most of the time I just think of myself as a girl. :'( I'm not really out to anyone in real life, except my best friend (who also happens to be gay.) Umm, I am pretty 'femme,' which makes meeting women kind of difficult. I honestly have no idea how to even go about it, haha. Also, I like video games. Maybe one day I'll just meet a lady through an MMO. That would be great.

Also, I'm really shy, so I'll probably end up just... lurking more than posting...
@flightgal
Did... did that really happen? Oh my god. I didn't know my vitriol towards bronies could grow anymore. D:

On a different note, this is my first time posting in this thread! Hello everyone! You can call me Kat. I'm a 22 year old lady who loves other ladies. I feel odd calling myself a lady because most of the time I just think of myself as a girl. :'( I'm not really out to anyone in real life, except my best friend (who also happens to be gay.) Umm, I am pretty 'femme,' which makes meeting women kind of difficult. I honestly have no idea how to even go about it, haha. Also, I like video games. Maybe one day I'll just meet a lady through an MMO. That would be great.

Also, I'm really shy, so I'll probably end up just... lurking more than posting...
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@atotheshli
I did not try toasted ravioli. :c
That sounds delicious though! Ahh, I'm gonna have to try to make some myself because I just looked up a recipe and it looks amazing.
Yeah, California is really expensive. Things are getting more expensive everywhere these days though.

Animation is so awesome. I wish I had that kind of talent and patience to do it.
I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work. Have you looked into any scholarships or federal grants for lgbtqia+ students? Those would be a really good option for you.
@atotheshli
I did not try toasted ravioli. :c
That sounds delicious though! Ahh, I'm gonna have to try to make some myself because I just looked up a recipe and it looks amazing.
Yeah, California is really expensive. Things are getting more expensive everywhere these days though.

Animation is so awesome. I wish I had that kind of talent and patience to do it.
I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work. Have you looked into any scholarships or federal grants for lgbtqia+ students? Those would be a really good option for you.
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif