Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70
@Sylvandyr
I probably should have worded that better, but yes! To my understanding it would have been impossible to figure out anything in regard to the enemies in the timespan where exact QCK numbers couldn't be derived. But now that we have the database for the exact numbers, the possibility is there. But... perhaps most importantly it takes away the hard work in all other regards, lol. Eliminates the need for many of us to break out the spreadsheets. (Admittedly, that was half the fun for me sometimes...)
@Sylvandyr
I probably should have worded that better, but yes! To my understanding it would have been impossible to figure out anything in regard to the enemies in the timespan where exact QCK numbers couldn't be derived. But now that we have the database for the exact numbers, the possibility is there. But... perhaps most importantly it takes away the hard work in all other regards, lol. Eliminates the need for many of us to break out the spreadsheets. (Admittedly, that was half the fun for me sometimes...)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne Ah, that makes sense. I did reverse engineer the Boreal Wood revamp enemies to determine their exact QCK (after much manual labor), so as long as we had existing enemies for which we know the QCK values, it would've still been possible to make those comparisons. But yes, much, much nicer now. I'm very happy that I don't have to get the QCK manually anymore. :P

Side note, it's really great that we can see AGI again! That should help us when they release the new AGI changes. :)
@Serpenthyne Ah, that makes sense. I did reverse engineer the Boreal Wood revamp enemies to determine their exact QCK (after much manual labor), so as long as we had existing enemies for which we know the QCK values, it would've still been possible to make those comparisons. But yes, much, much nicer now. I'm very happy that I don't have to get the QCK manually anymore. :P

Side note, it's really great that we can see AGI again! That should help us when they release the new AGI changes. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
So not sure if I am missing something but I am not getting my math right. My calculations are way higher than what I see in coli: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wmp5Vgc.png[/img] But in reality my mire fighter does this amount of damage against neutral enemies without rally: Scratch = 431 Elim = 1331 Sap = 434 and this amount of damage against neutral enemies with rally: Scratch = 548 Elim = 1683 Sap = 551 So not sure why it is so far off. Anyone have any ideas?
So not sure if I am missing something but I am not getting my math right. My calculations are way higher than what I see in coli:

wmp5Vgc.png

But in reality my mire fighter does this amount of damage against neutral enemies without rally:
Scratch = 431
Elim = 1331
Sap = 434

and this amount of damage against neutral enemies with rally:
Scratch = 548
Elim = 1683
Sap = 551

So not sure why it is so far off. Anyone have any ideas?
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@FireStorm3719

First question, is there any reason that you're manually attempting to verify the results instead of using the calculator, which has all the skills and enemies, rounding, and fine details of the formulae etc. inputted for "Calculator mode"?

Second question, could you provide a link to the exact dragon that you used?

Third question, could you clarify what you mean by "neutral enemies"? Each exact enemy (Shellion, Southmarsh Podid, Wetland Unicorn) has separate stats. Could you please specify which enemy it was? The stats affect the damage. The caster's offensive stats should be used in the formula against the target's defensive stats. My guess is that some sort of misunderstanding here is the root cause of your problem.

Fourth question, are you 100% absolutely sure that you had 0 captcha buffs when recording numbers?
@FireStorm3719

First question, is there any reason that you're manually attempting to verify the results instead of using the calculator, which has all the skills and enemies, rounding, and fine details of the formulae etc. inputted for "Calculator mode"?

Second question, could you provide a link to the exact dragon that you used?

Third question, could you clarify what you mean by "neutral enemies"? Each exact enemy (Shellion, Southmarsh Podid, Wetland Unicorn) has separate stats. Could you please specify which enemy it was? The stats affect the damage. The caster's offensive stats should be used in the formula against the target's defensive stats. My guess is that some sort of misunderstanding here is the root cause of your problem.

Fourth question, are you 100% absolutely sure that you had 0 captcha buffs when recording numbers?
@Sylvandyr - ahhh I see the problem. I used my dragons defensive stats instead of the enemies since I didn't see anything specifying which to use. Just saw DEF and linked to my dragons DEF stat (which is silly now that I think about it)

I just like math and like to calculate on my own. Have my own damage calculation for PokemonGO PvP as well. Just like to play with my own sheet in case I need to calculate something that isn't included in pre-made calculators (like seeing which healing stone would work best compared to health gained/breath used which is not in the linked calculator you provided)

I am using this dragon for my calculations though.

I've updated my chart to include the Mire enemies and their elements and defenses. However the I am looking at the Enemy Strengths/Weaknesses Chart and it doesn't say how much Elim is inc/dec by due to elements. Any ideas? I see Scratch is +/- 8 and Sap is +/- 3.
@Sylvandyr - ahhh I see the problem. I used my dragons defensive stats instead of the enemies since I didn't see anything specifying which to use. Just saw DEF and linked to my dragons DEF stat (which is silly now that I think about it)

I just like math and like to calculate on my own. Have my own damage calculation for PokemonGO PvP as well. Just like to play with my own sheet in case I need to calculate something that isn't included in pre-made calculators (like seeing which healing stone would work best compared to health gained/breath used which is not in the linked calculator you provided)

I am using this dragon for my calculations though.

I've updated my chart to include the Mire enemies and their elements and defenses. However the I am looking at the Enemy Strengths/Weaknesses Chart and it doesn't say how much Elim is inc/dec by due to elements. Any ideas? I see Scratch is +/- 8 and Sap is +/- 3.
@FireStorm3719 This post contains a list of Neutral battle stones. Neutral Battle Stones have a multiplier of x1 regardless of element.
@FireStorm3719 This post contains a list of Neutral battle stones. Neutral Battle Stones have a multiplier of x1 regardless of element.
@Sylvandyr - Hmm than what are the +# for in this post?

So if you are just scratch/elim/sap everything, doesn't matter what enemy element is?

Looks like my Without Rallys numbers are correct now but With Rally numbers are off by 1 or 2.

@Sylvandyr - Hmm than what are the +# for in this post?

So if you are just scratch/elim/sap everything, doesn't matter what enemy element is?

Looks like my Without Rallys numbers are correct now but With Rally numbers are off by 1 or 2.

@FireStorm3719

There are 3 offensive multipliers when target element is concerned:
  1. Extra effective: x2
  2. Neutral effectiveness: x1
  3. Reduced effectiveness: x0.5

Please find the multipliers based on the relation of the offensive element to the defensive element and use the formulae in this post to make the calculations.

Please pay attention to the rounding notes and order of rounding.
@FireStorm3719

There are 3 offensive multipliers when target element is concerned:
  1. Extra effective: x2
  2. Neutral effectiveness: x1
  3. Reduced effectiveness: x0.5

Please find the multipliers based on the relation of the offensive element to the defensive element and use the formulae in this post to make the calculations.

Please pay attention to the rounding notes and order of rounding.
@Sylvandyr - but you said Scratch, Sap and Elim are neutral and thus shouldnt have multipliers no matter what the element correct?

And since I am only using those 3 and Rally, and not including any captchas, the rounding doesn't seem to apply to anything. Just using the equations you provided and that's it.
@Sylvandyr - but you said Scratch, Sap and Elim are neutral and thus shouldnt have multipliers no matter what the element correct?

And since I am only using those 3 and Rally, and not including any captchas, the rounding doesn't seem to apply to anything. Just using the equations you provided and that's it.
@FireStorm3719 Scratch, Sap, and Eliminate are non-elemental battle stones. Their elemental multiplier against a target of any element is x1, which is "neutral effectiveness" in my previous post. Rounding applies to this statement: [quote]Looks like my Without Rallys numbers are correct now but With Rally numbers are off by 1 or 2.[/quote] It is very likely that you have not inputted the exact order of the formulae and rounding.
@FireStorm3719 Scratch, Sap, and Eliminate are non-elemental battle stones. Their elemental multiplier against a target of any element is x1, which is "neutral effectiveness" in my previous post.

Rounding applies to this statement:
Quote:

It is very likely that you have not inputted the exact order of the formulae and rounding.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70