Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70
@Sylvandyr [quote]The Arena is now a level 17 venue (changed from 17-18).[/quote] [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2111503](link)[/url][/i] Is this true or did they forget to change the stats of the Level 18 monsters?
@Sylvandyr
Quote:
The Arena is now a level 17 venue (changed from 17-18).
(link)

Is this true or did they forget to change the stats of the Level 18 monsters?
@Maki - When they first released the change, I checked, and they didn't lower the stats, so I left it for later.

I just hopped in again and it looks like the new stats are in now. I'll do an update when I have some spare time. Thanks for reminding me!
@Maki - When they first released the change, I checked, and they didn't lower the stats, so I left it for later.

I just hopped in again and it looks like the new stats are in now. I'll do an update when I have some spare time. Thanks for reminding me!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Maki @Melodious @Murn @blackcatsrule @Serpenthyne @Addmon @Kaynara @Foxofwonders @InkdemonCuddles @honeydewy @Meredith44 @UnbridledPassion @Temreki @Valmue @Lunila @Niada @purplejabberwock

Hello! The Arena was bumped down to lv17 some time back, but initially, the lv18 monsters weren't. Now they are! No change has been made to their stats other than the level being reduced (and the HP as a result). I updated the tool to reflect this.

Confirming the level reduction of the Axe Mimic and Magic Mirror will need to wait till next NotN. I'd appreciate a reminder to check then, because I'm certain that I'll forget.

Thanks!

[EDIT]: Ick. Broke Volcanic Vents for a few minutes there. A refresh of the page will fix it! :)
@Maki @Melodious @Murn @blackcatsrule @Serpenthyne @Addmon @Kaynara @Foxofwonders @InkdemonCuddles @honeydewy @Meredith44 @UnbridledPassion @Temreki @Valmue @Lunila @Niada @purplejabberwock

Hello! The Arena was bumped down to lv17 some time back, but initially, the lv18 monsters weren't. Now they are! No change has been made to their stats other than the level being reduced (and the HP as a result). I updated the tool to reflect this.

Confirming the level reduction of the Axe Mimic and Magic Mirror will need to wait till next NotN. I'd appreciate a reminder to check then, because I'm certain that I'll forget.

Thanks!

[EDIT]: Ick. Broke Volcanic Vents for a few minutes there. A refresh of the page will fix it! :)
Uh... Was reworking some stuff and broke the monster stats mode for an hour or so without noticing. If it's being weird and not displaying, try refreshing and it should be fixed.

Sorry about that!
Uh... Was reworking some stuff and broke the monster stats mode for an hour or so without noticing. If it's being weird and not displaying, try refreshing and it should be fixed.

Sorry about that!
@Sylvandyr

This is so useful! Thank you :D could I be added to the pinglist?
@Sylvandyr

This is so useful! Thank you :D could I be added to the pinglist?
I80GO9S.png
@Droiline - Added you, thanks! :)
@Droiline - Added you, thanks! :)
Thank you! I have been searching for something like this! Could you add me to the ping list, please?
Thank you! I have been searching for something like this! Could you add me to the ping list, please?
@Puellafortis - Added you now, thank you :)
@Puellafortis - Added you now, thank you :)
@Sylvandyr
WHOA, THIS IS SO COOL!
@Sylvandyr
WHOA, THIS IS SO COOL!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm - Thanks, glad you like it :)
@Aetherstorm - Thanks, glad you like it :)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70