Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Pixel Badges!
QUICK JUMPS
Hello [You are here]
Pixel Badges Here!

Hello! Ive been making Pixel art lately and thought people may like it for their signatures, bios etc so here is where I'll stick them.

Ill try and keep somewhat organised as it grows!

Here are the rules
  • Your free to use them anywhere on this site, credit is apricated
  • Dont post these on any other forum with out credit, and linking back to here
  • Dont use these off of this site! If you would like to use them off of the site please message me and we can discuss it
  • Dont edit these, If you would like different colour orelement or something let me know!

Have fun browsing!!

QUICK JUMPS
Hello [You are here]
Pixel Badges Here!

Hello! Ive been making Pixel art lately and thought people may like it for their signatures, bios etc so here is where I'll stick them.

Ill try and keep somewhat organised as it grows!

Here are the rules
  • Your free to use them anywhere on this site, credit is apricated
  • Dont post these on any other forum with out credit, and linking back to here
  • Dont use these off of this site! If you would like to use them off of the site please message me and we can discuss it
  • Dont edit these, If you would like different colour orelement or something let me know!

Have fun browsing!!

hq7xgcp.pngIxog88i.pngQBHEQiq.pngAaYNmEX.png2Dp2REm.pngbYt72YT.pngBZnhUNi.pngtn0RSo5.pngP9aWhak.pngmSLoohP.pngVDqpTLf.pngLshkoju.pngSKeDIUd.pngQ0p4QGz.pngWYsz6Nw.png
shadow.png
[center][b]Pixel Badges[/b][/center] [center][u]Pronouns[/u][/center] [indent]COMMING SOON[/indent] [center][u]Sexuality[/u][/center] [indent]COMMING SOON[/indent] [center][u]Gender[/u][/center] [indent]COMMING SOON[/indent] [center][u]Fandoms[/u][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WYsz6Nw.png[/img] Description: Hermitcraft Pixel Banner
Pixel Badges
Pronouns
COMMING SOON

Sexuality
COMMING SOON

Fandoms

WYsz6Nw.png Description: Hermitcraft Pixel Banner
hq7xgcp.pngIxog88i.pngQBHEQiq.pngAaYNmEX.png2Dp2REm.pngbYt72YT.pngBZnhUNi.pngtn0RSo5.pngP9aWhak.pngmSLoohP.pngVDqpTLf.pngLshkoju.pngSKeDIUd.pngQ0p4QGz.pngWYsz6Nw.png
shadow.png