Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [COLI] Forbidden Froghunters
Forbidden Froghunters
a forbidden portal tag team build
grinding • one fodder

I know there’s other portal builds out there, but after trying a few of them, I decided to try a hand at one of my own, using my Boreal Wolfhunter build as a sort of base.

This build uses a Mage/Support to Haste/Rally the Warrior at the start of the battle. The Mage/Support then meditates to build up breath for future Aid-ing, until it needs to Rally/Haste (or Aid).

The Warrior’s job is to Scratch until they have enough breath to Eliminate while rallied. I tend to do rally+scratch+elim just to be safe.

The Mage is in the first slot. The Warrior is in the middle spot. And the last spot can be used for a fodder or whathaveyou.

I’ve been testing this build on and off for a few months and it’s pretty consistent with training a single fod and dealing with bosses.
Forbidden Froghunters
a forbidden portal tag team build
grinding • one fodder

I know there’s other portal builds out there, but after trying a few of them, I decided to try a hand at one of my own, using my Boreal Wolfhunter build as a sort of base.

This build uses a Mage/Support to Haste/Rally the Warrior at the start of the battle. The Mage/Support then meditates to build up breath for future Aid-ing, until it needs to Rally/Haste (or Aid).

The Warrior’s job is to Scratch until they have enough breath to Eliminate while rallied. I tend to do rally+scratch+elim just to be safe.

The Mage is in the first slot. The Warrior is in the middle spot. And the last spot can be used for a fodder or whathaveyou.

I’ve been testing this build on and off for a few months and it’s pretty consistent with training a single fod and dealing with bosses.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
[b]Mage/Support[/b] - [emoji=fire rune size=1] or [emoji=wind rune size=1] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74820205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748203/74820205_350.png[/img][/url] [item=meditate] [item=rally][item=haste][item=aid][item=sear]/[item=disorient] [item=scholar][item=scholar][item=scholar] [item=ambush][item=ambush] 65 QCK / 102 INT / 62 VIT extra stats suggested to be put in def, mnd, or agility [/center] [rule] [b]Warrior[/b] - [emoji=fire rune size=1] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78856334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788564/78856334_350.png[/img][/url] [item=scratch] [item=eliminate][item=sap][item=rally]*[item=haste]* [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [item=ambush][item=ambush] 126 ST / 65 QCK / 23 VIT extra stats suggested to go in def, mnd, or agility *= optional/can be switched out to whatever. I just have it on mine jic my mage gets KO-ed. [/center] [rule] [b]Process:[/b] Make sure your mage is in the top spot and your warrior is in the middle spot! If the first battle is a boss, I do suggest reloading. First Turn: Mage uses Haste on Warrior Second Turn: Mage uses Rally on Warrior Third Turn: Warrior uses Scratch The Warrior will keep using scratch until they can Eliminate. [i]Remember to make sure you’re rallied before using Eliminate, or that the target has been scratched once or twice.[/i] The Mage will be using Haste and Rally at the beginning of each battle. This makes sure that the Warrior can hit the enemies before they can hit you. After the initial Haste and Rally, I have my Mage meditate to build up breath just in case I need to heal either them or the Warrior. I also use Sear/Disorient when needed, particularly on bosses, but it’s up to you.
Mage/Support - or
74820205_350.png
Meditate
Rally Haste Aid Sear / Disorient
Scholar Scholar Scholar
Ambush Ambush

65 QCK / 102 INT / 62 VIT
extra stats suggested to be put in def, mnd, or agility

Warrior -
78856334_350.png
Scratch
Eliminate Sap Rally * Haste *
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush

126 ST / 65 QCK / 23 VIT
extra stats suggested to go in def, mnd, or agility

*= optional/can be switched out to whatever. I just have it on mine jic my mage gets KO-ed.

Process:
Make sure your mage is in the top spot and your warrior is in the middle spot!
If the first battle is a boss, I do suggest reloading.

First Turn: Mage uses Haste on Warrior
Second Turn: Mage uses Rally on Warrior
Third Turn: Warrior uses Scratch

The Warrior will keep using scratch until they can Eliminate. Remember to make sure you’re rallied before using Eliminate, or that the target has been scratched once or twice.

The Mage will be using Haste and Rally at the beginning of each battle. This makes sure that the Warrior can hit the enemies before they can hit you. After the initial Haste and Rally, I have my Mage meditate to build up breath just in case I need to heal either them or the Warrior. I also use Sear/Disorient when needed, particularly on bosses, but it’s up to you.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
That should be everything! I’ll add images and such later this week, but feel free to ask me any questions.

This was more of a build off of familiarity/personal preference, but I’ve had a few people ask about it. So I thought I’d might toss it up here. <3
That should be everything! I’ll add images and such later this week, but feel free to ask me any questions.

This was more of a build off of familiarity/personal preference, but I’ve had a few people ask about it. So I thought I’d might toss it up here. <3
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Thanks for the guide! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thanks for the guide!
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png