Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of ALL Holiday Familiars
1 2 3
Update 2/25/2024: Trickmurk Circus 2024 familiar Violet of Trickmurk added to image guide.
Update 2/25/2024: Trickmurk Circus 2024 familiar Violet of Trickmurk added to image guide.
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
@SilverPhantom & @koifish

Thank you for creating this guide! I wanted to find all the holiday snakes, but being a new user, I had no idea how to find them. Thank you for all the work. ;u;
@SilverPhantom & @koifish

Thank you for creating this guide! I wanted to find all the holiday snakes, but being a new user, I had no idea how to find them. Thank you for all the work. ;u;
Potted Peacevine
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out til too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".
Terry Pratchett
[quote name="Nevrae" date="2024-02-26 16:07:28" ] @/SilverPhantom & @/koifish Thank you for creating this guide! I wanted to find all the holiday snakes, but being a new user, I had no idea how to find them. Thank you for all the work. ;u; [/quote] I'm so gad this has helped!! I literally started this because I couldn't figure out what the names of all the Acolytes (2015-2016) were and had to do some process of elimination searching in the Game Database, hahaha. Good luck on your collecting journey!
Nevrae wrote on 2024-02-26 16:07:28:
@/SilverPhantom & @/koifish

I'm so gad this has helped!! I literally started this because I couldn't figure out what the names of all the Acolytes (2015-2016) were and had to do some process of elimination searching in the Game Database, hahaha. Good luck on your collecting journey!
[quote name="Nevrae" date="2024-02-26 16:07:28" ] @/SilverPhantom & @/koifish Thank you for creating this guide! I wanted to find all the holiday snakes, but being a new user, I had no idea how to find them. Thank you for all the work. ;u; [/quote] I'm glad it was helpful! I'm a very visual person so when I found this thread and saw koifish hadn't had time yet to format it all into images I wanted to help. It is a ton of work lol but at the time I had a few hours to kill XD I was surprised no one had made a thread like this yet, it seems like the type of guide that would be very handy to have, especially for collectors. I was grateful to find this one and I hope it can help people.
Nevrae wrote on 2024-02-26 16:07:28:
@/SilverPhantom & @/koifish

I'm glad it was helpful! I'm a very visual person so when I found this thread and saw koifish hadn't had time yet to format it all into images I wanted to help. It is a ton of work lol but at the time I had a few hours to kill XD

I was surprised no one had made a thread like this yet, it seems like the type of guide that would be very handy to have, especially for collectors. I was grateful to find this one and I hope it can help people.
Update 3/24/2024: Mistral Jamboree 2024 familiar Daffodil of Mistral added to image guide.
Update 3/24/2024: Mistral Jamboree 2024 familiar Daffodil of Mistral added to image guide.
What a relief to find such a neat guide after missing so many festivals... Thank you!
What a relief to find such a neat guide after missing so many festivals... Thank you!
Hello,it's Dodec! nWVSfiV.jpg
Update 4/21/2024: Wavecrest Saturnalia 2024 familiar Sweet Pea of Wavecrest added to image guide.
Update 4/21/2024: Wavecrest Saturnalia 2024 familiar Sweet Pea of Wavecrest added to image guide.
1 2 3