Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Love is in the Air - venues to grind
1 2
Some items required to get Love is in the Air stuff only drop in specific Coli venues, so I decided to make a list :) [center][size=4][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/susies-sweet-sentiments]Susie's Sweet Sentiments[/url] items[/center] [columns][item=Sweetheart Swan] [nextcol][gamedb item=21525] [list] [*]25 [gamedb item=192]: Training Fields, Scorched Forest, Harpy's Roost (also drops from Scavenging) [*]20 [gamedb item=5707]: Training Fields [/list][/columns] [columns][item=Vista: Sweetheart Rose] [nextcol][gamedb item=43381] [list] [*]25 [gamedb item=23869]: Blooming Grove [*]20 [gamedb item=39072]: Sandswept Delta [/list][/columns] [columns][item=Verdant Sweetheart Bouquet] [nextcol][gamedb item=48997] [list] [*]20 [gamedb item=41989]: Mire [*]15 [gamedb item=46444]: Woodland Path [/list][/columns] [center][size=4][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url] items[/center] [columns][item= Scene: Lovebird Landscape] [nextcol][gamedb item=38283] [list] [*]5 [gamedb item=21367]: Volcanic Vents [*]5 [gamedb item=2950]: Harpy's Roost [/list][/columns] [center][size=4][b]Venue Summary[/center] [list] [*] [b]Training Fields[/b]: both items for [gamedb item=21525] [*] [b]Woodland Path[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=48997] [*] [b]Scorched Forest[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=21525] [*] [b]Sandswept Delta[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=43381] [*] [b]Blooming Grove[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=43381] [*] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=38283] [*] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=38283] and 1 item for [gamedb item=21525] [*] [b]Mire[/b]: 1 item for [gamedb item=48997] [/list] ----- The Cotton Candy food items drop from all monsters in all venues, as well as from other site activities.
Some items required to get Love is in the Air stuff only drop in specific Coli venues, so I decided to make a list :)
Sweetheart Swan Sweetheart Swan
  • 25 Sparrow Skull: Training Fields, Scorched Forest, Harpy's Roost (also drops from Scavenging)
  • 20 Carpenter Wax: Training Fields

Vista: Sweetheart Rose Vista: Sweetheart Rose

Verdant Sweetheart Bouquet Verdant Sweetheart Bouquet

Scene: Lovebird Landscape Scene: Lovebird Landscape

Venue Summary

The Cotton Candy food items drop from all monsters in all venues, as well as from other site activities.
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
thanks for this!
thanks for this!
DRAGONS !
I was just looking around for this, thank you!
I was just looking around for this, thank you!
lifesaver ty
lifesaver ty
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
thank you!!
thank you!!
............. Banhana's Art Dragons they/them
it/its
plagueling
Art Shop
free buttons
Everything Nice the Hatchery
Thank you for doing this!
Thank you for doing this!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
thanks for the guide! the grind for this is real... esp for the pressed morning glory
thanks for the guide! the grind for this is real... esp for the pressed morning glory
FR Time + 8
xUGOc1.pngDmthg2.pngS0ERk1.pngTgeAg1.pngw4RzH1.png
adding my thanks, this is super helpful ^-^
adding my thanks, this is super helpful ^-^
hu72dVR.png
Yessss, thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yessss, thank you
7tMicCL.png
thank you!
thank you!
1dLHcL0.png
1 2