Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dragon Price Auto Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="SapphireLizard" date="2023-08-09 12:00:29" ] I'm sorry to trouble you with additional fixes, but I'm having some trouble trying to make a copy and each time I try it says "Sorry, unable to open the file at this time" [/quote] This is not something I can fix on my end, all I can really suggest is restarting your browser or maybe try switching to another google account to see if it'll let you make a copy
SapphireLizard wrote on 2023-08-09 12:00:29:
I'm sorry to trouble you with additional fixes, but I'm having some trouble trying to make a copy and each time I try it says "Sorry, unable to open the file at this time"

This is not something I can fix on my end, all I can really suggest is restarting your browser or maybe try switching to another google account to see if it'll let you make a copy
gziv3Ja.png
wmC0DQN.png
3B15OeM.png
4ogWlJU.png
@Overclocked

Just wanted to let you know that the blossom gene for gaolers are missing in the tert section.
@Overclocked

Just wanted to let you know that the blossom gene for gaolers are missing in the tert section.
@Overclocked On version 2, it doesn't look like there's a difference in price between pastel and unusual eyes
@Overclocked On version 2, it doesn't look like there's a difference in price between pastel and unusual eyes
PtICpts.png
tumblr_oehg7qYqi71rroi90o1_250.png
It says I don’t have access?
Updated:
- Added new breeds
- Added new genes
- Fixed spelling errors

If I'm missing genes, please do tell me.
Updated:
- Added new breeds
- Added new genes
- Fixed spelling errors

If I'm missing genes, please do tell me.
gziv3Ja.png
wmC0DQN.png
3B15OeM.png
4ogWlJU.png
[quote name="ToastedMuffin" date="2024-01-19 09:03:45" ] @Overclocked On version 2, it doesn't look like there's a difference in price between pastel and unusual eyes [/quote] There isn't a difference, but you can change this yourself in your own copy if you choose to.
ToastedMuffin wrote on 2024-01-19 09:03:45:

There isn't a difference, but you can change this yourself in your own copy if you choose to.
gziv3Ja.png
wmC0DQN.png
3B15OeM.png
4ogWlJU.png
[quote name="L0afyy" date="2024-03-15 21:30:07" ] It says I don’t have access? [/quote] Added a new link for version 2, try again. I believe version 1 imploded and I no longer have it.
L0afyy wrote on 2024-03-15 21:30:07:
Added a new link for version 2, try again. I believe version 1 imploded and I no longer have it.
gziv3Ja.png
wmC0DQN.png
3B15OeM.png
4ogWlJU.png
Hi! I tried clicking the link for the file and it says "the file you've requested has been deleted". Is this a link issue or does this not exist anymore?
Hi! I tried clicking the link for the file and it says "the file you've requested has been deleted". Is this a link issue or does this not exist anymore?
QOsn8Q8.png
@MagicDragon50
Version 1 has accidentally been deleted, version 2 is still available though. I'll remove the link to prevent confusion.
@MagicDragon50
Version 1 has accidentally been deleted, version 2 is still available though. I'll remove the link to prevent confusion.
gziv3Ja.png
wmC0DQN.png
3B15OeM.png
4ogWlJU.png
OH I see now, I didn't realize the version 2 link was separate. Thanks!
OH I see now, I didn't realize the version 2 link was separate. Thanks!
QOsn8Q8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6