Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin XP/Profit Calc Sheet - 2022
[center]Link to sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TQ636gE2hAqrEg_MKRrl2gv_8hBkHuRMg-JTFa7_IRM/edit?usp=sharing Last update: 2023-02-04[/center] ----- Welcome to another thrilling episode of "I couldn't find it, so I made it myself!" This week: a sheet to calculate: the fastest or cheapest way to level up, and what recipes to brew to make the largest profit! To use this sheet you click the link above, then [b]make a copy[/b], then start typing information into your copy. Please note that the cost of the ingredients do NOT update in real time, but I also noticed that they don't fluctuate that much. For the absolute most accurate price, you should update the price of the ingredients yourself. To do this, just go to the [b]Goop/Components/Ingredients[/b] tab, click the link to view it in the AH, then type the price into the "AH Cost" column. Simple! I tried to make this easy to use, let me know if you have any problems with it, or if I've missed any recipes. Also I was way too lazy to add IDs for all of the items because that was a lot of not super necessary work to the functioning of the sheet, so if anyone DOES go through and add an ID for every ingredient and recipe, send me your sheet and I'll copy it to the master version of this sheet. [size=1]SEO tidbits: How do I level up my cauldron the fastest, whats the fastest way to level up my cauldron, baldwin, baldwin's, flight rising, best way to profit with the cauldron, cheapest item to make, what's the best way to make money with the cauldron, with baldwin, how much does it cost to make stuff in the cauldron, how much does xyz cost to make with baldwin, what genes are the most expensive, how do I level up my cauldron?[/size] ----- Related threads I created that use this data: [list][*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3209442]Baldwin recipes w/o slime/muck[/url] - all recipes you can make without melting down any familiars or apparel.[/list]

Welcome to another thrilling episode of "I couldn't find it, so I made it myself!" This week: a sheet to calculate: the fastest or cheapest way to level up, and what recipes to brew to make the largest profit!
To use this sheet you click the link above, then make a copy, then start typing information into your copy.
Please note that the cost of the ingredients do NOT update in real time, but I also noticed that they don't fluctuate that much. For the absolute most accurate price, you should update the price of the ingredients yourself. To do this, just go to the Goop/Components/Ingredients tab, click the link to view it in the AH, then type the price into the "AH Cost" column. Simple!

I tried to make this easy to use, let me know if you have any problems with it, or if I've missed any recipes.

Also I was way too lazy to add IDs for all of the items because that was a lot of not super necessary work to the functioning of the sheet, so if anyone DOES go through and add an ID for every ingredient and recipe, send me your sheet and I'll copy it to the master version of this sheet.

SEO tidbits: How do I level up my cauldron the fastest, whats the fastest way to level up my cauldron, baldwin, baldwin's, flight rising, best way to profit with the cauldron, cheapest item to make, what's the best way to make money with the cauldron, with baldwin, how much does it cost to make stuff in the cauldron, how much does xyz cost to make with baldwin, what genes are the most expensive, how do I level up my cauldron?