Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Pricing [GUIDE]
1 2 3
You are such a lifesaver, thank you!! May your pillow be your favorite temperature and may your phone charger charge at every angle [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
You are such a lifesaver, thank you!! May your pillow be your favorite temperature and may your phone charger charge at every angle
L4hj3Yu.png
i dont get how you do the ancient ones but it atleast gives me a base on what to price
i dont get how you do the ancient ones but it atleast gives me a base on what to price
[quote name="Maridho" date="2023-07-11 12:16:21" ] i dont get how you do the ancient ones but it atleast gives me a base on what to price [/quote] Hi there! At the time of making this guide, there weren't many Ancient breeds available and they could only breed with other Ancients. It made them a little harder to get. That, and, Ancient breeds tended to be higher in popularity than the standard. You don't have to apply that if you don't want to, seeing as it can be cheaper to customize a nice looking Ancient.
Maridho wrote on 2023-07-11 12:16:21:

Hi there! At the time of making this guide, there weren't many Ancient breeds available and they could only breed with other Ancients. It made them a little harder to get. That, and, Ancient breeds tended to be higher in popularity than the standard. You don't have to apply that if you don't want to, seeing as it can be cheaper to customize a nice looking Ancient.
+3 FRT
she/her
bigender
pansexual
DID system "Flight"
1 2 3