Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer & Gloom - No Maths Guide!
1 2 3
Hello! I am a very visual learner and struggle with dyscalculia. I've struggled with the existing guides as they are all very maths/binary heavy. I've made a visual, maths-free guide for [b]Glimmer and Gloom (hard mode)[/b] so you can make lots of treasure quickly and stress free [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Please enjoy, and let me know how you fair![emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url]https://i.imgur.com/CfBrOQC.png[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CfBrOQC.png[/img]
Hello!

I am a very visual learner and struggle with dyscalculia. I've struggled with the existing guides as they are all very maths/binary heavy.

I've made a visual, maths-free guide for Glimmer and Gloom (hard mode) so you can make lots of treasure quickly and stress free

Please enjoy, and let me know how you fair!

https://i.imgur.com/CfBrOQC.png
CfBrOQC.png
H3lciZ7.gif

Thank you for this! I tried it tonight and it was really easy! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Thank you for this! I tried it tonight and it was really easy!
I know this is a very quick reply :P but I got a preview of this earlier and it works really well for me! I'm also very visually-inclined and get confused easily so it was super helpful~ (Not to mention the design is nice?)

Thank you for this, draculollie~~~
I know this is a very quick reply :P but I got a preview of this earlier and it works really well for me! I'm also very visually-inclined and get confused easily so it was super helpful~ (Not to mention the design is nice?)

Thank you for this, draculollie~~~
18920.png
she / her
fr +16-17
ZWi0rTY.png
I used to not be able to do easy glimmer and gloom, with this method I finished hard in 15 seconds!
I used to not be able to do easy glimmer and gloom, with this method I finished hard in 15 seconds!
@artsyaardwilf yay!! I'm so glad to hear that it helped you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you so much for sharing your experience, you've brightened my morning [emoji=pink star size=1]
@artsyaardwilf yay!! I'm so glad to hear that it helped you!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, you've brightened my morning
H3lciZ7.gif

Oh thank you so much!! I tried all the other guides with their nice neat patterns and videos that are supposed to be so fast and I spent so much time just making sure I do it right it didn't end up being fast for me at all!
I can do this one!! And do it fast! Thank you again!!!
Oh thank you so much!! I tried all the other guides with their nice neat patterns and videos that are supposed to be so fast and I spent so much time just making sure I do it right it didn't end up being fast for me at all!
I can do this one!! And do it fast! Thank you again!!!
This is so useful, thank you!
This is so useful, thank you!
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
thank you so much!! i was looking for a guide with pictures and this seriously helps so much
thank you so much!! i was looking for a guide with pictures and this seriously helps so much
call me basil!
they/them
@wahlmur - Oh gosh, thank[i]you[/i]! I'm glad that it helped! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@wahlmur - Oh gosh, thankyou! I'm glad that it helped!
H3lciZ7.gif

I love you so much!! This is super helpful for me and super easy to follow, thank you so much!
I love you so much!! This is super helpful for me and super easy to follow, thank you so much!
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
1 2 3