Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer & Gloom - No Maths Guide!
@draculollie I need some help, I keep getting stuck.. What would I do about this? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/903401710775582740/907033128672051240/unknown.png[/img]
@draculollie I need some help, I keep getting stuck.. What would I do about this?

unknown.png
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
Glen-Powell-Twisters-2024-Tyler-Owens-Denim-Fabric-Shirt-120x128.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
jo4fU6U.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
@scarcerefuge you need to click on the very first purple tile on the grid (top-left corner, it's the one that's vertically opposite to the first yellow tile on the bottom row)
@scarcerefuge you need to click on the very first purple tile on the grid (top-left corner, it's the one that's vertically opposite to the first yellow tile on the bottom row)
H3lciZ7.gif

@draculollie I've done that but I keep getting to this spot no matter which puzzle I try and no matter which one I click it doesn't solve it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/903401710775582740/907035530573799454/unknown.png[/img]
@draculollie I've done that but I keep getting to this spot no matter which puzzle I try and no matter which one I click it doesn't solve it

unknown.png
Glen-Powell-Twisters-2024-Tyler-Owens-Denim-Fabric-Shirt-120x128.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
jo4fU6U.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
this is what I get before it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/903401710775582740/907036476666183740/unknown.png[/img]
this is what I get before it

unknown.png
gYW0j5f.png
jo4fU6U.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
Thanks for the guide! Worked like a charm~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thanks for the guide! Worked like a charm~
Oh. My. Deities. This is what I've been looking for FOREVER. I get it, the math and logic behind Glimmer & Gloom is fascinating, but my poor tiny braincells could never wrap around it. But this? This is so easy. Two or three minute read, I gave it a try... and it WORKED. This will make the daily Treasure grind so much more pleasurable. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Update: I did some testing, and this method also works on the Special grid with the four hexagons! It gives a bit more treasure (2,000 versus 1,600), plus it solves just as fast if not a tad faster than the Hard grid. So, if you don't mind cycling the menu a few times to get the right puzzle, it may be worth your while!
Oh. My. Deities. This is what I've been looking for FOREVER. I get it, the math and logic behind Glimmer & Gloom is fascinating, but my poor tiny braincells could never wrap around it. But this? This is so easy. Two or three minute read, I gave it a try... and it WORKED. This will make the daily Treasure grind so much more pleasurable. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Update: I did some testing, and this method also works on the Special grid with the four hexagons! It gives a bit more treasure (2,000 versus 1,600), plus it solves just as fast if not a tad faster than the Hard grid. So, if you don't mind cycling the menu a few times to get the right puzzle, it may be worth your while!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
GOD this was so much more helpful than all the other guides! I don't know why, I just cannot do maths when it comes to G&G. Thank you!
GOD this was so much more helpful than all the other guides! I don't know why, I just cannot do maths when it comes to G&G. Thank you!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
OMG thank you so much. Dyscalculia here too, this is perfect <3
OMG thank you so much. Dyscalculia here too, this is perfect <3
Thank you so much! This guide makes me feel like I'm actually not stupid when I play G&G, every other G&G guide has had all this math that, as someone with dyscalculia, makes me feel like a complete idiot and like I can't even do the simplest things, and your guide has actually helped me to complete G&G games for the first time since the game came out!
Thank you so much! This guide makes me feel like I'm actually not stupid when I play G&G, every other G&G guide has had all this math that, as someone with dyscalculia, makes me feel like a complete idiot and like I can't even do the simplest things, and your guide has actually helped me to complete G&G games for the first time since the game came out!
+2 hours server time!
@ScarceRefuge i know im not the op but I might be able to help! now since you have a light hex at the bottom, click on the one that is at the very top vertically above it [img]https://i.imgur.com/D3kDRig.png[/img] (circled in yellow!) then you repeat the process of clicking the bottom right hex across the whole board, top left to bottom right like before. if you get another hex at the bottom row, you repeat the process of clicking the one at the very top, above it, then clicking the bottom right hex. eventually you'll have all the hexes at the bottom your color and you'll be able to solve it! I hope this helps somewhat! ;v;
@ScarceRefuge

i know im not the op but I might be able to help!

now since you have a light hex at the bottom, click on the one that is at the very top vertically above it
D3kDRig.png
(circled in yellow!)

then you repeat the process of clicking the bottom right hex across the whole board, top left to bottom right like before.

if you get another hex at the bottom row, you repeat the process of clicking the one at the very top, above it, then clicking the bottom right hex. eventually you'll have all the hexes at the bottom your color and you'll be able to solve it!

I hope this helps somewhat! ;v;
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png