Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Coli Build] Forbidden Portal Tactics
1 2
@Askarth
Tysm for checking so quickly! I'm not a coli expert so I don't know if there's much difference, but I guess the same could be said for mana bolt?
@Askarth
Tysm for checking so quickly! I'm not a coli expert so I don't know if there's much difference, but I guess the same could be said for mana bolt?
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
@arywyvern
It's a pleasure!
Mana bolts (and any other bolts) would deal around 150 less damage than the signature spells... It would require an extra attack to defeat opponents in the first battle, and would make it impossible to defeat regular opponents with Bolt + Eliminate, but Bolt + Rallied Eliminate would still work! (as long as no opponents are resistant to Arcane, the ones that are Arcane or Nature aligned)

As for the Boss fights, I just figured out it is quite possible! The only thing you'll be changing is that the Tactician will use Elemental Slash instead of buffing the Mage and the Assassin, then the mage will use Rally on both Tactician and Assassin. If none of your attacks miss, you can finish the boss with an Eliminate, and the mage will even be allowed to Meditate once. While it's doable, be aware that any missed attacks from your party will give the boss one chance to attack back!
@arywyvern
It's a pleasure!
Mana bolts (and any other bolts) would deal around 150 less damage than the signature spells... It would require an extra attack to defeat opponents in the first battle, and would make it impossible to defeat regular opponents with Bolt + Eliminate, but Bolt + Rallied Eliminate would still work! (as long as no opponents are resistant to Arcane, the ones that are Arcane or Nature aligned)

As for the Boss fights, I just figured out it is quite possible! The only thing you'll be changing is that the Tactician will use Elemental Slash instead of buffing the Mage and the Assassin, then the mage will use Rally on both Tactician and Assassin. If none of your attacks miss, you can finish the boss with an Eliminate, and the mage will even be allowed to Meditate once. While it's doable, be aware that any missed attacks from your party will give the boss one chance to attack back!
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
Could I interest you in my Forbidden Portal build? I spend a lot of time in that venue, so if you need anything from there, hit me up! ~
@Askarth

Thanks for all the infos, you're awesome! I'll start training my mage asap ^^
@Askarth

Thanks for all the infos, you're awesome! I'll start training my mage asap ^^
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
@arywyvern Thank you for your interest and reaching out! Your questions helped me understand my build better :D
@arywyvern Thank you for your interest and reaching out! Your questions helped me understand my build better :D
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
Could I interest you in my Forbidden Portal build? I spend a lot of time in that venue, so if you need anything from there, hit me up! ~
I'm still working towards gathering dragons for this build, but I've very excited to try it out! Will let you know how it goes once I get my Tactician and Mage lol
I'm still working towards gathering dragons for this build, but I've very excited to try it out! Will let you know how it goes once I get my Tactician and Mage lol
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I'm very glad to hear it!! Thank you so much for letting me know [emoji=fae love size=1]
@Altair I'm very glad to hear it!! Thank you so much for letting me know
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
hello, could you clarify a bit about the first battle? i'm trying the build with the level 22 group but the formatting is a bit confusing
hello, could you clarify a bit about the first battle? i'm trying the build with the level 22 group but the formatting is a bit confusing
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
1 2