Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Time to Level 25 calculator!
Hey! I made this for myself because I'm impatient, but I thought I'd share it for other folks who'd like to use it: A very bare-bones [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qh87lh3kU9QNcSsTLLqWlT_9cUom3xMge-NHnmz2oKM/edit?usp=sharing]Time to Level 25 calculator.[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HnYy3vJ.png[/img] Simply follow these steps: [LIST=1] [*]Download a copy of the sheet. [*]Time how long it takes on average for you to complete a battle, with the dragons and arena that you usually use. [*]Input this time in seconds. [*]Input how much XP you earn per battle. [*]Input the trainee dragon's current level. [/LIST] And your results will appear in the double-outlined box! I know this idea has potential improvements and applications. You could make it prettier, for one thing. You could change it from 25 so that it shows how long it takes to level fodder. You could even add a chart that allows you to select your arena and not have to input your average XP per battle yourself. ...However, I'm busy, and not very good at Excel, so I'm not going to do any of that. :P However you are very welcome to make a new and improved spreadsheet, and I'll link that in my parent post so that everyone else can use it. Hopefully you find this handy!
Hey!

I made this for myself because I'm impatient, but I thought I'd share it for other folks who'd like to use it:

A very bare-bones Time to Level 25 calculator.

HnYy3vJ.png

Simply follow these steps:
  1. Download a copy of the sheet.
  2. Time how long it takes on average for you to complete a battle, with the dragons and arena that you usually use.
  3. Input this time in seconds.
  4. Input how much XP you earn per battle.
  5. Input the trainee dragon's current level.

And your results will appear in the double-outlined box!

I know this idea has potential improvements and applications. You could make it prettier, for one thing. You could change it from 25 so that it shows how long it takes to level fodder. You could even add a chart that allows you to select your arena and not have to input your average XP per battle yourself.

...However, I'm busy, and not very good at Excel, so I'm not going to do any of that. :P However you are very welcome to make a new and improved spreadsheet, and I'll link that in my parent post so that everyone else can use it.

Hopefully you find this handy!
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif