Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP - do not post] Dom Lead Guide
This guide is simply meant for who to direct your attention to when interested in arranging dominance events, or contributing to pushes/etc.

While I work as a dom team trainee for Arcane, this topic came up that we don't really know who to contact in case we want to fight!

As such, I require volunteers to compile this list.

If you wish to volunteer information, please PM me as much as you can tell me about your dominance team! This thread will not list anything outside of who works for the aforementioned dom team and what they are directing.

Please make sure that the people you give me are comfortable with being contacted for potential dominance events, as this is the to-be purpose of this guide.
This guide is simply meant for who to direct your attention to when interested in arranging dominance events, or contributing to pushes/etc.

While I work as a dom team trainee for Arcane, this topic came up that we don't really know who to contact in case we want to fight!

As such, I require volunteers to compile this list.

If you wish to volunteer information, please PM me as much as you can tell me about your dominance team! This thread will not list anything outside of who works for the aforementioned dom team and what they are directing.

Please make sure that the people you give me are comfortable with being contacted for potential dominance events, as this is the to-be purpose of this guide.
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
[center][b]THIS LIST IS CURRENTLY A ROUGH DRAFT. I will fix it as I get more information.[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1449587][img]https://imgur.com/Dg3u2u3.png[/img][/url] Aerii, JuliusCaesar, KitsuneRuna, Neffi, QueenAlais, TsarinaTorment Aerii - Cat Herder JuliusCaesar - Bank Holder KitsuneRuna - House Cup Lead and Blitz Runner Neffi - Item Vault and Raffle Lead QueenAlais - Spreadsheet Lead TsarinaTorment - Art Lead and Magelet Lead [/center]
THIS LIST IS CURRENTLY A ROUGH DRAFT. I will fix it as I get more information.

Dg3u2u3.png

Aerii, JuliusCaesar, KitsuneRuna, Neffi, QueenAlais, TsarinaTorment

Aerii - Cat Herder
JuliusCaesar - Bank Holder
KitsuneRuna - House Cup Lead and Blitz Runner
Neffi - Item Vault and Raffle Lead
QueenAlais - Spreadsheet Lead
TsarinaTorment - Art Lead and Magelet Lead
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png