Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ultimate FR Utility Resource
1 2

Grunkle Lucas's Ultimate FR Utility Guide and Hoard Organizer

Most Recent Edits:
12/22/2020 - Version 1.0 Posted
The Spreadsheet: Click Here to View and Make a Copy
About the Spreadsheet: Hey there my name is Lucas, and back in August 2019, I decided to make the ultimate hoard organizer as at the time, there wasn't a hoard organizer feature on site, and I wanted to make a resource that all users, new and old alike, could use to organize their hoard and have the ability to look up things via filters and keywords. After a few hiatuses, and a lot of hyperfocused crunch time, this spreadsheet is finally up and running.

There is an intro on how to use the spreadsheet, as well as a tutorial built into the sheet, but I'll be updating this post over the next few days to make it a bit prettier, as well as break down how to use the spreadsheet for those unfamiliar with how spreadsheets work in general. Currently the time is 02:34 am, but I was too excited to get the sheet uploaded to the general public to wait to make a pretty forum post.

Special thanks to @Actualleviathan, @Alixander, @Bujnik, @Cre, @Jestro, @Powi, and @Putrefy for helping beta test the features of the spreadsheet.

Grunkle Lucas's Ultimate FR Utility Guide and Hoard Organizer

Most Recent Edits:
12/22/2020 - Version 1.0 Posted
The Spreadsheet: Click Here to View and Make a Copy
About the Spreadsheet: Hey there my name is Lucas, and back in August 2019, I decided to make the ultimate hoard organizer as at the time, there wasn't a hoard organizer feature on site, and I wanted to make a resource that all users, new and old alike, could use to organize their hoard and have the ability to look up things via filters and keywords. After a few hiatuses, and a lot of hyperfocused crunch time, this spreadsheet is finally up and running.

There is an intro on how to use the spreadsheet, as well as a tutorial built into the sheet, but I'll be updating this post over the next few days to make it a bit prettier, as well as break down how to use the spreadsheet for those unfamiliar with how spreadsheets work in general. Currently the time is 02:34 am, but I was too excited to get the sheet uploaded to the general public to wait to make a pretty forum post.

Special thanks to @Actualleviathan, @Alixander, @Bujnik, @Cre, @Jestro, @Powi, and @Putrefy for helping beta test the features of the spreadsheet.
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved