Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] G&G:Hard Mode with 4 Easy Rules
1 2
oh my god it all makes sense now.. thank you [emoji=banescale love size=1]
oh my god it all makes sense now.. thank you

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I can't thank you enough for this guide! I finally have a grip on the game! This happened for the first time :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/3iwhokb.png[/img]
I can't thank you enough for this guide! I finally have a grip on the game!

This happened for the first time :D

3iwhokb.png

Ive read it several times now and I think I may just be stupid, but what does 4 mean? Do I click that one and click around to just flip the alignment? What does that arrow meannnn
This has consistently got me to the last picture but Ive yet to solve it ;-;

Never mind. It seems like I have a lack of reading skills and was doing the whole thing entirely wrong anyways. I was going to the left instead of the right. Thanks for this!
[/quote]

Ive read it several times now and I think I may just be stupid, but what does 4 mean? Do I click that one and click around to just flip the alignment? What does that arrow meannnn
This has consistently got me to the last picture but Ive yet to solve it ;-;

Never mind. It seems like I have a lack of reading skills and was doing the whole thing entirely wrong anyways. I was going to the left instead of the right. Thanks for this!
[/quote]
3FgxPFn.gif
@luna3002
I'm sorry for not responding to your post from yesterday, I must have missed the notification!! I'm glad you got it figured out. ^-^
@luna3002
I'm sorry for not responding to your post from yesterday, I must have missed the notification!! I'm glad you got it figured out. ^-^
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
1 2